Petr Cech

eldo

17 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

So if we were to appoint any former Chelsea player, would it be good news?

I'm more curious as to what makes Cech qualified for this position? 

He has been in english football for 15 years. He is very educated and smart person. Most importantly, he is (ex) football professional who spent majority of his career at Chelsea. He wont be here just to do business part and receive paycheck, but to make us competitve again.

Sure he is no Kenyon with big contacts and experiences, but he is Chelsea blue and I'd prefer him over profit oriented business type Marina any day. 

Id say the more persons like Terry, Lamps, Cech, Ballack, Didi,...return to the club, the better. They will bring back the character to the club. Maybe once in the future, we will need a street wise, clever, experienced DoF, but right now our priority should be to make our board more sensible, which Cech is more than capable of doing. 

The amount of shit our board done and is still doing is unbelievable.

16 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

There are Arsenal fans genuinely pissed off that we've made the announcement. Trying to derail them :D

Have we made the announcement? Or do you mean that you think the rumours are true, and that we've deliberately leaked them? If I'm honest I can't see any benefit Chelsea gain from stoking this rumour before the final, although I suppose a case could be made.

On 12/05/2019 at 7:24 PM, Vesper said:

Best EPL GK ever, no one else is remotely close

Schmeichel was an outstanding keeper. But at 23 Cech was definitely the best ever young keeper. At Zola's testimonial game I bet my mate a fiver that Cudicini would still be number one for the season he had been brilliant for us but I was proved wrong the fiver was no problem my mate's gloating was though !

Drogba and Ferreira as our ambassadors. 

Cech as our sporting Director

Makelele to be given a role. 

Ballack rumored to be given a role. 

Lamps as manager with Terry and Zola as his assistants. 

Shits bound to happen. 

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Drogba and Ferreira as our ambassadors. 

Cech as our sporting Director

Makelele to be given a role. 

Ballack rumored to be given a role. 

Lamps as manager with Terry and Zola as his assistants. 

Shits bound to happen. 

I hope Terry will be our president one day. He needs to be at this club long term. Coaches come and go, but he as a president would be great

Makelele wants a role at Chelsea?

To be honest I think Leno would've done better at the first 2 goals we scored but full credit to him for being a true professional, can't wait until he joins this mess hopefully sorting it out little by little.

• 4 months later...