Petr Cech

eldo

Can't we just get rid of Mark to QPR. He's crap in my opinion and ok for a smaller team.

Mark Schwarzer is a quality keeper. Always has been and he's probably one of the best reserve keepers in the league.

Mark Schwarzer is a quality keeper. Always has been and he's probably one of the best reserve keepers in the league.

I don't think he is to be honest with you, that's why he's our second choice (Now third choice). If cech goes yes he will be back to second but hey.

I don't think he is to be honest with you, that's why he's our second choice (Now third choice). If cech goes yes he will be back to second but hey.

He's our third choice because Courtois is one of the top two keepers in the world and Cech is probably one of the top 8.

That doesn't mean Schwarzer isn't a very good keeper.

He's our third choice because Courtois is one of the top two keepers in the world and Cech is probably one of the top 8.

I think there's no way he's out of top 8. Personally I think he's top 5.

I agree but as we don't choose him unless we're stuck we could get some money for him, Courtois and Cech are all we need really.

That would be really stupid decision to make.

He hardly ever plays for us though...

there are 7 GKs who are probably better than cech?

neuer is a given. maybe courtois!!1 who are the other 5?

More importantly:

:lol: :lol:

His comebacks are great although this one could've been better. Something along the lines of "Hi, plastic head cunt, I'm Petr. Nice to meet you".

That Liverpool fan named Matt has been an absolute disgrace though, constantly tweeting pictures of Cech's collision with Hunt and tagging Petr in those tweets.

His comebacks are great although this one could've been better. Something along the lines of "Hi, plastic head cunt, I'm Petr. Nice to meet you".

That Liverpool fan named Matt has been an absolute disgrace though, constantly tweeting pictures of Cech's collision with Hunt and tagging Petr in those tweets.

Don't think Petr would ever actually insult someone on Twitter. He has too much class for that.