Petr Cech

eldo

On the one hand its great to have a legend at the club.

On the other it makes little sense to keep one of our top-five highest earners when he'll likely play zero meaningful minutes. He's now in the final two years of his contract so now is the time to sell, provided Courtois signs an extension (with a wage rise supplemented by the money we make from moving Cech on).

Petr Cech: "In football nothing can be ruled out. I spent the first three games on the bench, and for me this is a new situation. But I have no reason to panic. I can move or I can stay."
"I do not want to discuss the rumors. But if a proposal, which will suit both me and Chelsea, will come - nothing can be ruled out".
"Honestly, I expect nothing, but again, I can not rule out anything. Maybe there'll come offer that you can not refuse."

Chelsea don't want Petr Cech to join a rival but they want to show their legendary stopper respect - so they offered him to Harry Redknapp's QPR - more on this exclusive news by clicking above

No no no please no..

oh God no

I know :( Can't happen man what if our new goalie is off, we're fucked with a crap goalie compared to Cech known as Mark Schwarzer lol.

I know we have Jamal Blackman, but I don't think he's Cech standards yet.

Chelsea don't want Petr Cech to join a rival but they want to show their legendary stopper respect - so they offered him to Harry Redknapp's QPR - more on this exclusive news by clicking above.

Show him respect by allowing him to join QPR.

No way. He deserves better than that small shithole of a club..

No offense but Cech deserves better than QPR. Unfortunately timing is not on his side, Courtois got too good too fast and I can't remember a major european team in need of a top goalkeeper from the top of my head. If this was some months ago, maybe Barcelona. And, of course, we're certainly not reinforcing one of our domestic league rivals with one of the best goalkeepers in the world who happens to be a club legend too.

If he's going to play for a minor side I think I'd rather have him here playing cup matches and on hold in case Courtois gets injured or something odd occurs.