7. Asenho (Villareal keeper)

6. Ochoa

5. Lloris

4. Cech

3. Keylor Navas

2. Courtois

1. Oxlade Chamberlain

and neuer too

I think Buffon still got it to be there. That being said, GK lists are a bit weird, aside from like... the three best goalkeepers at the time, most of the other names seem to come down to personal preference since most are close in skill but they all have slightly different styles, strengthness and weakness.

I think Buffon still got it to be there. That being said, GK lists are a bit weird, aside from like... the three best goalkeepers at the time, most of the other names seem to come down to personal preference since most are close in skill but they all have slightly different styles, strengthness and weakness.

Completely forgot about Buffon. I'd probably put him in over Asenjo, but then again there's Weiderfeller, Enyeama and Sirigu who I left out, who in my opinion are all better than Buffon currently.

imo Lloris, Cech, Neuer, and Courtois have to make up the top 4, no doubt about it

Top 3 GKs are Neuer, Courtois and Cech, no one else comes close to them IMO. Some gap between them and the rest.

Stick Buffon in that list and I totally agree. There are a lot of "good" goalkeepers in the world right not, but only four world-class ones.

For instance:

World-class - Cech, Neuer, Thibaut, Buffon

VERY Good - Weidenfeller, Lloris, etc.

Good - Sirigu, de Gea, Leno, Mandanda, etc.

Stick Buffon in that list and I totally agree. There are a lot of "good" goalkeepers in the world right not, but only four world-class ones.

For instance:

Where would you place Szczesny, Mignolet, Casillas, Diego Lopez, Handanovic, Howard, Guzan, Begovic and Hart?

For instance:

I'd put Lloris above Cech at the moment. Neither is world-class though.

For me there are two keepers in a class of their own at the moment - Neuer and Courtois.

Buffon is at least 2 seasons past it now imo, Juve aren't tested enough in their league. Give him in the BPL now I doubt he will be keeping many clean sheets. He is just the same state as Casillas, albeit without the fuck ups at the WC and CL Final to hurt his reputation.

Also De Gea was the best GK in BPL in 12-13, I am sure he is more than 'good' especially when you are comparing him to Mandanda