Loïc Rémy

SeB

Really? I think Drogba has been class every time he's played, though admittedly he was off the pace at the start of the season.

Agree, but in my opinion what Zayn means is that he will not that comfortable, we only have Costa and Drogba as our only pure striker option, regardless if Cuadrado coming in or not.

Why not start him on the wing against sides where we don't need Willian hounding the ball on the right wing? Remy is quick enough, and works hard enough to do that himself anyway. That way, himself and Costa can switch between the wings where they are both comfortable, and we can keep Remy happy with some playing time, because he is clearly good enough to be here.

Thought Remy was pretty average against City and kept on losing the ball rather cheaply. Took his goal well though, from the only service he got in the entire game.

He is a decent BU for Costa and he could have been better,yes,but he gets not many minutes,so it is to be expected that he will lose the ball very easily.Give him some more games and I am quite sure that he will do better.

He is a decent BU for Costa and he could have been better,yes,but he gets not many minutes,so it is to be expected that he will lose the ball very easily.Give him some more games and I am quite sure that he will do better.

Maybe so but one would at least expect him to be stronger on the ball rather than getting pushed off so easily.