Loïc Rémy

SeB

Another thing I really like about him is his pace. Usually for a super sub you would think a big target man like Ba/Drogba to lump the ball up to but this guy is pure speed. A lot have been said about his heart problem or whatever but he never seems to show it.

Classic instinctive striker's goal that was. He drew the defenders towards their goal and when Willian had the opening he cut back a step to open up, Willian noticed it and Remy killed the move off with a bit of help by the goalkeeper. Willian gets the praise for making it happen.

I'm willing to bet he goes right back to the bench the next game. I haven't checked but it feels like he scores in virtually every game he's played significant minute in this season. significant minute meaning 30 minutes or more. Why he doesn't play more often I will never understand.

Why is that a problem? Its not like Costa did anything to hurt his chances of keeping his place. If Costa is fit he deserves to keep his place.

Loic has been doing a great job off the bench and should def be ahead Didier.

One thing weird about him is that he seems to be exhausted right after stepping on the pitch. Also in interviews after games he seems to be struggling to breathe and sweating gallons of sweat lol. He never shows it when he plays though so it doesn't matter, I was just wondering if that has anything to do with that heart condition he is supposed to have.

I am very impressed with him giving encouragement to Zouma too after his goal. Zouma, as a youngster, had to be feeling down about being dropped for Cahill after playing so well. Great attitude to show the kid.

Well they are best friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=171Jpka8Vxg