Loïc Rémy

SeB

Seems to be general consensus that Remy should play on the right like this:

2wns6k8.jpg

Although, it feels as though this would be a superior XI:

de030i.jpg

depends on the opposition and if we need to press high up the pitch... I do want to see Remy getting more starts

He wont start more because we have Costa and Costa is a lot better. Is that simple.

He can lay maybe in the wing, but don't expect he plays well. If he will play in the wing some games will be for Oscar and Willian will play as CAM. Oscar is over again... maybe we will see something more from him next season.

He wont start more because we have Costa and Costa is a lot better. Is that simple.

He can lay maybe in the wing, but don't expect he plays well. If he will play in the wing some games will be for Oscar and Willian will play as CAM. Oscar is over again... maybe we will see something more from him next season.

The bold is debatable.

Let's get this in perspective a little bit. Bamford won't, and should not be forced to be third choice if he wants to make it at Chelsea. If your going to have faith then he has to be brought back as a second choice to Costa with someone else filling in as a third. Bamford at Boro has done fucking brilliantly, he's worked his nuts off when called upon and not only that but Karanka has also tried to shoe horn him into a front three playing wide right with Kike central and Adomah left. I liken this to the position we are in with Cahill now, have balls and drop Cahill for Zouma, and like PB situation, if the main man isn't producing look to PB to step in and put faith in him.

the true perspective is that atm Bamford is NOT up to Remy's standard

No it's not...

Yes, it is. Remy is damn near scoring every time he plays, and looked just as impressive playing for much worse teams in the most competitive league on earth. The only comparison shown is that Costa also looked impressive in a much weaker league, with a much stronger team I might add.

Costa may be better, but to say he is "Much" better is not something than can be said.

2wns6k8.jpg

de030i.jpg

Personally, I think that the 'general consensus' suggestion of playing Remy (a natural striker) on the right ahead of Ivanovic (on current form) would be disastrous; he probably doesn't have the excellent defensive positioning of Willian, and this could leave Ivanovic hugely vulnerable. It might work if Azpi was at RB instead though :dunno: .

Your own suggested line-up and formation is interesting, but would probably require far too much of Matic as the lone DM.

My own view is that if Remy were to be played as a starter, he should play in the centre of the AMs (but as more of a 'second striker' behind Costa), with Hazard and Willian on either side. This would probably only work against a fairly limited number of teams, however.

I don't know what else he has to do to get regular playing time. He's scored in virtually every game he's featured in this season (feels that way). If he doesn't feature in the next coming days then it will reflect badly on Jose.

Also He's proven in this league and 28 yo. . . . He isn't Solanke/RLC jose.

Yes, it is. Remy is damn near scoring every time he plays, and looked just as impressive playing for much worse teams in the most competitive league on earth. The only comparison shown is that Costa also looked impressive in a much weaker league, with a much stronger team I might add.

Costa may be better, but to say he is "Much" better is not something than can be said.

Please don't tell me you're reffering to La Liga. This PL is a far superior league compared to La Liga crap really has to stop.

There's a reason why Costa was the first choice of Atletico, now Chelsea, and Remy played for the likes of QPR and Newcastle. Costa's the better striker. That said, Remy should play more. I really don't get why he's hardly played.

2wns6k8.jpg

de030i.jpg

If we are going to play Remy in the starting eleven i would prefer something like this:

Costa

Hazard Remy

Fabregas Ramires

Matic

Luis Zouma Terry Dave

Please don't tell me you're reffering to La Liga. This PL is a far superior league compared to La Liga crap really has to stop.

There's a reason why Costa was the first choice of Atletico, now Chelsea, and Remy played for the likes of QPR and Newcastle. Costa's the better striker. That said, Remy should play more. I really don't get why he's hardly played.

Mourinho pretty much said as much in his interview with Ferdinand. He said, while managing Madrid, that even when the conceded first it didnt matter because the other teams were pushovers. Was he lying?