Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Yeah our game relies on set pieces big time. A CM who can put create those chances is a must. Oscar, Willian or Hazard just arent naturaly gifted to put those crosses from corners or freekicks while Cesc certainly is.

I totally forgot that we also really miss a good set-pieces taker (not necessarily free kicks).

Also corners..

Rakitic is perfect on FKs and corners. It might be that Rakitic and Baines are the two best going into this World Cup... although Pirlo will likely get plenty of time on the pitch too.

Would be nice to have someone to take FKs like a boss. Is Fabregas consistently good for this? I don't remember his balls curling and dipping like the three I mentioned above.

10347537_827924803885153_788200379505417

The reason why Lampard left :P

This shit is overrated. Both are professionals, yeah they may not love each other but they are professional enough to not take it too personal. I mean Barca and Real start fighting, cheating and I can post 100 pictures similar to the above yet they go and win world cups and euros with Spain playing with each other. Even if Lamps was still here, I don't think that would have made it any different.

Sky Sources can confirm that @cesc4official has just passed his medical for @Chelseafc in the Spain camp alongside Diego Costa

The deal will become official with @chelseafc within a few days and will be accompanied with the signing of Diego Costa we understand

This shit is overrated. Both are professionals, yeah they may not love each other but they are professional enough to not take it too personal. I mean Barca and Real start fighting, cheating and I can post 100 pictures similar to the above yet they go and win world cups and euros with Spain playing with each other. Even if Lamps was still here, I don't think that would have made it any different.

Exactly. Would Lamps leave the club he lovers cause of something like this? We've all had little dust ups, do you absolutely hate everyone you've had one with? Nah. Lamaprd just thought it was time to go, they're grown men, not school girls who hold grudges.

Good source or bad source, HP or Daddies it matters little. It brings debate which is what it's all about. We live in a day and age where dirt can be dished on anyone and rumors can be spread by the click of a button and sent viral within seconds. I suggest if you don't want to see bad sources and crappy links then maybe a football forum isn't for you and you may want to log out, otherwise, your stuck with it.

Welcome to the transfer window.

You're probably right... it gets a little immature around here. The search continues for a site where intelligent football conversation can occur without being cluttered with "Cesc Fabregas will join Chelsea. Only a few details remain & an announcement could be made next week." (Source Football-expert-on-all-things-going-on-behind-closed-doors-seriously-I-have-cousin-in-every-boardroom)

Sky Sources can confirm that @cesc4official has just passed his medical for @Chelseafc in the Spain camp alongside Diego Costa

The deal will become official with @chelseafc within a few days and will be accompanied with the signing of Diego Costa we understand

Nigeria has news outlets? Jkjk lol.

Rakitic is perfect on FKs and corners. It might be that Rakitic and Baines are the two best going into this World Cup... although Pirlo will likely get plenty of time on the pitch too.

Would be nice to have someone to take FKs like a boss. Is Fabregas consistently good for this? I don't remember his balls curling and dipping like the three I mentioned above.

I dont think he's as good as these guys but I'm sure it'll be good enough.

Why is it Sky NIGERIA ?

Is it like the regular Sky or what ?

Come on man... Sky aren't even in Nigeria. Obviously a fake account.

How did you get Sky Nigeria?

They did ask to send some money from you? :D

They seem so legit