Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

I was presenting the tweet. No more.

The least you could do before presenting a tweet is simply checking whether it has an ounce of credibility behind it... Someone with 2 followers are not going to be credible are they?

2 followers? Following 20? Hardly reputable.

Mourinho: "I am interested in studying the situation of Fabregas. I guess he is eager to leave FCB and motivated to return to England. I guess that course. Now if Cesc signs for CFC or another club, this issue is not for today, nor tomorrow, nor before World Cup"

Please come to Chelsea, Matic - Fabregas is going to be awesome!

Since Roman came we beat Arsenal's Invincible in a Champions League quater final, in a Carling Cup Final, FA Cup semi final, I've lost count how many times in the league, Including thumpings like the 3-0 in the Emirates and 6-0 in Wengers 1000th game in charge. We bought their left back who turned into the best left back in the world for about 6 years and now we're signing their former captain and a man they all adored, while they came to us with a cap in their hand looking for spare change and Demba Ba last summer.

What a laughing stock of a club. We basically bully them.

Oh, and Wenger has never beaten Jose either.

Mourinho: "I am interested in studying the situation of Fabregas. I guess he is eager to leave Barcelona and motivated to return to England"

According to @The only place to be, and @didierforever, this is not true because he's not a "Mourinho type player" just another Roman signing :wank2:

It will be done before the WC, for sure. He would want to begin his pre-season with his new team. You just have to look at the comments of Fernando and Azpi to know he's coming here.

A few questions to consider:

Is Cesc better defensively than Oscar? If not, why not drop Oscar back and make Cesc the #10?

But does Jose value the high pressing more than midfield solidity? If so Oscar is still valuable as the #10.

Does he prefer more pace in the front 4 or more creativity?

Can Cesc really play in the pivot in the big games? Should we really be spending 30M on midfielders who probably won't make it in the first XI against City and other European powerhouses?

I'm still for the transfer, I've always rated him but just some questions to consider because he's a great player but he's not the best fit who solves all our problems in midfield. I personally prefer Koke over anyone else available, even Pogba. But I also trust Jose and believe Cesc is a good consolation but just wanted to ask these questions and read some responses to get rid some nervousness about this transfer.

Azpi talks about Cesc as well

"At the moment there is nothing official, and he's still Barcelona's player. But I can say that he is a great midfielder, with great experience in the Premier League. Great players are always welcome at the great clubs."
"He is a special player, few teams have players like him. There's no player like Cesc at Chelsea right now".

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2014/06/05/mundial/1401991386_374889.html