Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Barcelona sources assume that Cesc will join Chelsea but they deny the deal is done. Club want at least 36M, fee they paid for him. [ara]

Yeah as if we are gonna end the deal cause of 3m. Even at 30m it is a good price for a world class player like him

GkGIRrAr_normal.jpegSky Sports Nigeria

@SkyNigeria

Sky Sources can confirm that @cesc4official has just passed his medical for @Chelseafc in the Spain camp alongside Diego Costa

GkGIRrAr_normal.jpegSky Sports Nigeria

@SkyNigeria

The deal will become official with @chelseafc within a few days and will be accompanied with the signing of Diego Costa we understand

Sine I joined on this forum this is your biggest fail.

What a stupid guy. I dont think this is funny at all i think this is shameful,disrespectful from the arse fan.

In fairness, she gave birth to an Arsenal fan so she probably wont be missed much.