Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

This is precisely why nothing can ever be made official even after its been agreed. You guys eat this shit up... Media is having a field day with you fellas.

If it happens great, if it doesn't, who cares? Every little morsel of information from people who claim to be "in the know" doesn't need to be pointed out.

The voice of reason ... well said

Few years ago before he joined barca, i would kill to see him here despite being cunt and all..now Im sure he will do good job (if he comes) and improve our midfield but I hope he can show same form he did at Arsenal. Nothing wrong with his current form at all (people saying he was bad in barca are just wrong), but he become more passive in his play. He was more dynamic back then and I hope he can be the kind of CM who pulls the ball from midfield in attack. His killer passes and possibly crosses from Filipe Luis will feed Costa big time.

I know nothing been official yet but Im very certain all three will be our players soon. Costa already is practicaly and other two actualy have some resonable rumours to add not just BS (Siqueira to atletico and tores talking about Cesc are decent arguments)

Are people honestly questioning why users are pointing out every bit of info theyre finding... on a forum..... lol Of course people are going to paste tweets they find, or link to newspapers etc if others dont like it, stay away from the thread. Its a forum

Go to any other club forum and you wont see a difference

This is precisely why nothing can ever be made official even after its been agreed. You guys eat this shit up... Media is having a field day with you fellas.

If it happens great, if it doesn't, who cares? Every little morsel of information from people who claim to be "in the know" doesn't need to be pointed out.

then why are you in this thread?

Are people honestly questioning why users are pointing out every bit of info theyre finding... on a forum..... lol Of course people are going to paste tweets they find, or link to newspapers etc if others dont like it, stay away from the thread. Its a forum

Go to any other club forum and you wont see a difference

why go to other forums ..

As long as your not on the receiving end of them though?

I've let off a few zingers in my day... Anyway my comment has more to do with the sources that I'm sure no one has ever heard of until they put a morsel of info about Cesc in their twitter feed.

Arsenal have informed Barcelona they won't be exercising buy-back option on Fabregas. (via @bbcsport_david) #CFC #MUFC #FCB

Fabregas has been linked with #CFC following the departure of Lampard & his future is expected to be decided in the next 2 or 3 weeks. (BBC)

I've let off a few zingers in my day... Anyway my comment has more to do with the sources that I'm sure no one has ever heard of until they put a morsel of info about Cesc in their twitter feed.

Good source or bad source, HP or Daddies it matters little. It brings debate which is what it's all about. We live in a day and age where dirt can be dished on anyone and rumors can be spread by the click of a button and sent viral within seconds. I suggest if you don't want to see bad sources and crappy links then maybe a football forum isn't for you and you may want to log out, otherwise, your stuck with it.

Welcome to the transfer window.