Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

You know what, fuck this guy. 88th minute, down 1-0, takes a heavy touch, loses the ball... But doesn't even fucking bother going after it. Jogs back like we're up 4-0 or whatever. What an entitled brat. Jesus christ did he fool us on his first few months.

I liked what I saw of his passing when he came on, but that moment was shocking.

Even more shocking players who ran up and down the pitch for 90 minutes before that didnt take him to task for that.

And people were laughing at me last season when I was saying he is lazy and poor with and without ball.

I guess everyone was blinded by his stats.

Grateful for him performing agsinst low teams in PL last season and helping us win title, but this season he was pure shit on both ends.

If you perform bad because of bad form, I have nothing against that. You get back. But if you perform bad because your character and attitude is broken, then fuck that.

Everyone can sprint. Dont tell me Cesc cant. And he gets paid 200k to wank around the field when he should run when coming as sub. But no he just stands not giving flying fuck while others who played whole 90min still sprint...

Well if that is anything to go by and it seems it is because Cesc attitude is like that for past two seasons, then Im glad he got his PL medal but in summer he can fuck off unless he starts sprinting or at least trying to fight for the ball.

Everyone was having him as Lampard successor but due to his many limitations he is just an utility player. Even when on form, he is useless against half of the league aka every team that presses in midfield. Off he still can play a brilliant pass at times. It is not even his fault that he is such a choker. Mind he earned his shoes at arse. Now he is 28. And won't change anymore. It is the job of the manager to utilise him correctly and Mourinho does so, finally. He was an impact sub vs stoke. Against Norwich who are not as dangerous he should start IMO.

Report with spanish press while away on international,saying about how pissed off and mad Jose is when Chelsea lose and that Fabregas is the same ,ffs at this rate the hulk must be near out, i know mine is grrr,where is the magicman when u need him.Funk it ,play him as n.10 behind the striker and let somebody better do the defensive side of the game,play to his strengths.

Report with spanish press while away on international,saying about how pissed off and mad Jose is when Chelsea lose and that Fabregas is the same ,ffs at this rate the hulk must be near out, i know mine is grrr,where is the magicman when u need him.Funk it ,play him as n.10 behind the striker and let somebody better do the defensive side of the game,play to his strengths.

He's shit at CAM, and he needs tons of protection.

He's shit at CAM, and he needs tons of protection.Better there than DM/CM at least when he loses the ball it will be in the opponents half,and that would free up a better player with defensive knowhow,leaving Fabregas to work on his assists and killer passes as he is the best in our squad at picking a pass imho ,so we would have better attacking chances and more defensive cover with that switch,which looks like 1 of many problems this season,let in too many goals and havnt scored enough!

if fabregas form doesn't pick i cant see him being at chelsea for to long i would put together some kind off swap deal with atletico madird for koke and money aswell

He would die at Atletico.