Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

I'm crying for a backup as good as Fabregas if he is unavailable for selection. And somebody please learned how to take a decent set pieces from him.

Juan-Mata-Man-United.jpg

:halo:

In all seriousness I agree, we need a second deep-lying playmaker, perhaps an older statesman who wouldn't necessarily mind being second-choice and acting as a squad player.

Juan-Mata-Man-United.jpg

In all seriousness I agree, we need a second deep-lying playmaker, perhaps an older statesman who wouldn't necessarily mind being second-choice and acting as a squad player.

I swear I don't see this post first before I replied in your post match article. I'm shocked, after I wrote 'you make me reminds of Mata' in that thread and I see your post in this thread with Mata picture in it, lol.

Juan-Mata-Man-United.jpg

dani parejo, valencia is my 2nd team, ive watched him quite alot, would fit the bill, good leader too

also banega- at sevilla now , talented enough to be a starter here i think, but has some mental problems maybe.

borja valero is another one, haven't watched him much, but seems underrated

I take what I said about him in the number 10 position, he was incredible today!

Well, not everything, I still have reservations that he has the legs to press top teams high up the pitch like Oscar and Willian do. But his involvement today was excellent and he was brilliant on the ball.

Connecting no.4 interviewed in latest Chelsea magazine

Fabregas’s partnership with Nemanja Matic has been a focal point of our strong start to the season, and is one of the key reasons for our rise to the top of the table, yet there are, he says, similar understandings throughout the team.

‘I think it has come naturally,’ the Spain international tells Chelsea in the main interview feature. ‘We all see football the same way as each other, but we don’t play the same way.

‘For example Eden sees football the same way as Oscar, as Willian, as Andre, as me, but we don’t play the same way. Eden is a dribbler – he sees the pass, he sees our intentions. Me, I’m not the quickest, but I like to pass the ball around and they move very well for me to pass them the ball.

‘Oscar is very intelligent in the way he plays the No. 10 role, how he moves, and he also likes to play one-twos, to come short, then go long, because he has good vision. Andre goes behind defenders very, very well and Willian is quick on his feet and technically very good. We all like the same style, but we have different qualities, and I think that’s why we all connect as well as we do.

‘For me and Nemanja, it is basically the same job,’ he continues. ‘The only difference is that, in certain moments of the game, I go a little further forward than him and he covers when I do.

‘I think the coach likes for both midfielders to give stability to the team and that we are always there to give a solution to the players when they have the ball. It’s an important position because you always need to be aware of what is happening around you both in terms of defending and attacking. Right now we are feeling solid in this aspect of the game.’

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2014/12/connecting-no-4-interviewed-in-latest-chelsea-magazine-.html