Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

How this thread works:

1. Did cesc have an assisst or goals -> if so, praise him, if not go to 2.

2. Is this the first half of the season -> if so, nothing to see, if not go to 3.

3. Write how you heard Cesc go missing in the second half of the season.

4. Get quoted with arguments why that is a myth created by haters.

5. get to a new page of the thread, don't read the previous pages and forget all about it.

6. rinse and repeat.

Could people finally stop regurgitating this every page of this thread whenever he has a below par performance, i'm sick and tired of reading it. We got it already!!!

Some fellas on this forum like to go in circles, constantly spouting the same old nonsense nonstop. The discussion in the Mourinho thread is another example. Can't be helped I guess...

fabregas has drop a bit of form in the new year we need him back at his best

wkmtqr.jpg

He needs to pick up some form there is no doubt about it . but people should also consider that he's been injured and he needs time to heal properly and to get back in form. yeah he's not playing up to his best but it's not only because he doesn't want to play well at this time of the year or that he can't play well at this time of the year but it's because he's been injured.

It doesn't change the fact though that we've been bad without him on form and like Skipper said yesterday when he was playing well we played much better than we do when he's not playing well. we need him to pick up form but he can only do it when his body is ready to do it. he's being sick and injured and he's probably been tired as well. It sucks but it also happens...

How this thread works:

2. Is this the first half of the season -> if so, nothing to see, if not go to 3.

5. get to a new page of the thread, don't read the previous pages and forget all about it.

6. rinse and repeat.

Could people finally stop regurgitating this every page of this thread whenever he has a below par performance, i'm sick and tired of reading it. We got it already!!!

Yes YES!! Finally someone said it. Looping threads are so tiring.

Another anonymous game from him. He cant dominate a midfield like Xavi and Iniesta in their prime and that is why he was sold.

Haha. You won't hear me say Fabregas has been great in the big games this season, but no one can dominate a midfield with Zouma and Ramires. Single players don't dominate midfields. Laudrup, Redondo, Scholes.. no one.

You can't dominate midfields playing defensive football either. You actually need the ball to dominate. That said, and I've said this since the beginning of the season, Fabregas is not that type of midfielder. It's not his game. He'll rather hurt you with moments of brilliance.

How this thread works:

6. rinse and repeat.

This is every single thread on this website.

Another anonymous game from him. He cant dominate a midfield like Xavi and Iniesta in their prime and that is why he was sold.

Umm, what game where you watching ? Assist bicycle kick, great ball distribution. Chelsea is not meant to play like Barcelona. So your point makes no sense

Umm, what game where you watching ? Assist bicycle kick, great ball distribution. Chelsea is not meant to play like Barcelona. So your point makes no sense

He was actually one of our best players today.

That comment was made at half time :P happy he proved me wrong with his 2nd half performance :) now he needs to maintain this against the likes of PSG...etc