The Board

As much as Jose is to blame for our current predicament, the board isn't helping. They look like they learned fuck all from 09-10 season, thinking because we won the league and playing champaign football for some part of that season we got a solid team for the next few years. Also I think their good dealings last summer make them feel so sure of themselves they are confident of adopting that 1 in 1 out policy permanently now. Luckily the Cuadrado-Schurrle should be a wakeup call.

All these sponsor deals and tv money and we end up being tie with Everton over a few millions for Stones along with refusal to strengthen the team with reasonable signings like Witsel and Pedro shows they are contributing to this mess as much as Jose and others.

The board are idiots for not doing a single thing this transfer window! That's all I need to say!!

We've signed Rahman today, but to be honest, against City, it was 90 minutes late.. because otherwise I would have placed Rahman at left back, Azpi to Right Back, and offer Ivanovic a nice warm seat!

Nice at least they learned from the mistake of 2010-11 and 2011-12 seasons. Now they know that you ALWAYS have to spend big or at least make important additions every year even if you walked it the previous year. At least I am glad this time they helped Jose instead of just letting him creating more tension like 2006-07 season. Barcelona also lost 5-1 to Bilbao a few days ago and they won everything last season as well and maybe this helped the club to realize that even the best of the best can't stand still so we can't either.

I finally have hope that the board know what they are doing and a lot more experienced now compared to previous similar situations in the past. If this was 5 years ago and Jose was the manager in a similar situation you can bet your house there will be rumors of a departure.

Im a lot more positive about the club in the last few days. Signing Pedro who Mourinho rates highly in 24h & making this offer for Pogba is like a breath of fresh air after an unconvincing and confusing transfer window. A big surprise for me.

Good to see that the club intentions are still very high, even if they needed a few bad results to act (or did they? maybe it was coming either way?).

Still hope for another player who isnt Stones.

Im a lot more positive about the club in the last few days. Signing Pedro who Mourinho rates highly in 24h & making this offer for Pogba is like a breath of fresh air after an unconvincing and confusing transfer window. A big surprise for me.

Good to see that the club intentions are still very high, even if they needed a few bad results to act (or did they? maybe it was coming either way?).

Still hope for another player who isnt Stones.

I just wish they had done things about 2 months earlier

I just wish they had done things about 2 months earlier

I guess in hindsight they've realised their mistakes. It is strange that it took them this poor start to the season to implement these transfers, it's not like Mourinho didn't make them aware of his targets. We can only rejoice at this point that they've owned up and rectified their mistakes, we can only also hope that this situation won't occur again.

As people have mentioned, Mourinho looked a lot more positive in his PC. He's secured a left-back and an attacking player since we lost to City and it seems that before the end of the window we will land Stones. As people previously commented; Stones, Pedro and a CM would complete our dealings. Whether there's time and availability for a CM remains to be seen..

If we manage to sign Pogba this window I will never ever ever ever criticise the board again no matter if they sell Hazard/sack Mourinho or does anything stupid because we know their heart are truly in it(well Roman mostly) and whatever we do we will always make sure we are better off before doing so and they always know how to help the club in the long term.

If we manage to sign Pogba this window I will never ever ever ever criticise the board again no matter if they sell Hazard/sack Mourinho or does anything stupid because we know their heart are truly in it(well Roman mostly) and whatever we do we will always make sure we are better off before doing so and they always know how to help the club in the long term.

Are you serious!???

I think we can safely say that Romans heart is wel and truly Blue.

If you want evidence then look no further than our trophy cabinet then Romans bank account statements for the last 10 years.