The Board

they miscalculated how bitter and twisted a low level Spanish midfielder turned small club manager could be.

I would say this transfer window has been a success if that deal went through. Pedro,Begovic and hopefully Baba was a good pick up. there`s atleast one player coming before the window shuts I think.

I would have kept Kalas around and maybe one or two others but I put that on Jose.

perhaps a 6 or 7 out of 10 so far. not great but could have been worse.

Consistency is key.

Not having one good season and then go back to being crap.

This just let me know that they are a very hit and miss. They can have a good summer next season and everyone jump on the wagon at how great they are. And then have a summer like this year and be brought down again.

Consistency is key!

We've got over £100M we was going to spend on two players plus all the money from the 33 loans we should be able to give Juve enough money to make them go take him. God sake we've not improved at all minus one for Cahill / Ivanovic. We got two players and we loaned them back for god sake that's not the point of the window.

in the long run the disaster of this window may turn out to be a longterm blessing.

it would take a lot of typing and I`m off out in a minute so hope folks can see why that could be the case.but basically it could make us rethink our transfer policy and make us use the young talent instead of shipping them out to be replaced by "end products" because teams aren`t letting us poach their best talent as easy as it was before.

in the long run the disaster of this window may turn out to be a longterm blessing.

it would take a lot of typing and I`m off out in a minute so hope folks can see why that could be the case.but basically it could make us rethink our transfer policy and make us use the young talent instead of shipping them out to be replaced by "end products" because teams aren`t letting us poach their best talent as easy as it was before.

I do hope you're right ,, Short term pain for long term gain. Sounds like a politician but it is needed

Would be nice but we know Mourinho and the club overall… until we bring in RLC and Abraham and sign them a full contract we will never do it.

Yes! Our Profits weren't touched!!

Raises all around! :yay:

Don't worry we'll loose it all when we don't make the top 7 because our team just doesn't have the passion to win anymore… (based on the last 4 games) only Pedro wanted to win.

What are you talking about, it wasnt that bad.

We got great Gk in begovic, Pedro who might finaly fix our rw problems, young Kenedy who looks promising and Djibodji or whatever his name is who cost almost nothing and just might be good. Baba, well he is a big gamble but maybe it will work out.

Hector thing was a complete miss but he wont be a part of squad and never was intended so I couldnt care less. 30 players loaned out or 31, makes no difference.

What Im realy dissapointed with is that we havent signed a midfielder. We had 4 games that have shown how poor we are in that area. We had couple of weeks to fix that yet we didnt bring anyone. I know Pogba was impossible, but there are other players that we simply should target because our midfield is that poor. Yet we didnt. Thats only real fault I see in this window.

But then again, that just might mean more time for RLC.

Look at the bright side. We should do some things differently, but it is what it is. We will have to do it with what we have.