The Board

I feel bad for Jose because board shit all over him this summer.

I was thinking about this.

But like I said somewhere else it might be Jose fault for his lack of rotation and use of youth.

This is the season in which he should be implementing youth. And this is the board letting Mourinho know that he must gamble on them this season. As long as we finish in top 4 it would be good.

But of course he won't and will just stick with people like Ivanovic that under perform for many games. While he can't have that same patient for some of the younger players.... :rolleyes:

I'd love to know their thoughts on what has just gone on, or what hasn't more like it.

Disgraceful window and deciding to tie deals up last minute stinks of lack of ideas and thought with a complete and utter scatter gun approach.

Can only imagine that the lack of planning in the window was because everyone at the club figured we'd just start the season like we did last year. They probably thought that even with essentially the exact same squad a summer off would bring them back to their best level and we'd burst out of the gate like Man City have so far.

The shocking start made us panic and realize "oh, shit, we're not nearly as good as we thought we were," hence the scrambling in the last couple of days to get players.

It's not all on the board, though. The players obviously take a huge amount of blame too. No way José could've imagined that Ivanovic's form would fall off a cliff and Terry would struggle like he has. The signs were there in preseason, though, and we should have been going after Stones weeks and weeks ago.

What is embarrasing about our transfer is that we seem to have no clear plan, it is all plan A or nothing or plan D. I mean how the fuck do you go from Stones to some unknown African defender? ok I understand if our plan B target is like a CB playing for Lyon or something but no we go and sign a fucking nobody from a small club in France. Can't scream anymore 'panic' buy than that. Then there is the plan to chase Pogba and Marquinhos, another embarrasement as it is clear to everyone but the board from the start that neither is for sale this summer but we go ahead and bid anyway, trying to prove that we still go after in demand superstars.

Or maybe they did it on purpose knowing full well that they won't be able to sign these big names so it appears as though they are trying to be 'ambitious' without actually having to be. Wouldn't be surprised if we finish like 4th this season and I can't completely blame Jose for it, the board fucked this up badly. If we drew 1-1 with City maybe Pedro would be a MU player by now and not wearing Blue.

1 step forward 1 step back, our dealing this year has been nothing sort of completely bad combining the January transfer window with this one.

Okay guys let's calm down. The board could have done better. Our main issue is that current team is struggling right now but we all know how good we are. The window is closed now and our job is to be behind our team. Compare to other teams only City had better transfers than us. Let's try to be more optimistic. We bought Begovic who can replace Tibo anytime when we need. Falcao have started to score (hope fore many more). Pedro was brilliant in the first 2 matches. We are champions and I'm fully behind my team and Mourinho. We have money to spend and you never know how January can be or next summer.

The last season, in all big games, we were controlled by our opponents, principally, for a huge lack of control in our midfield, though, we don't sign any midfielder in this market and excepting Pogba in the last days, not even showed intention to do it.

Another season seeing how our rival makes with us what they wants and waiting 90 minutes for a isolate action.

FUCK OFF!

I hope players being cup tied is still a issue in January not a case if it dont matter as we're out..

Thing is we've been poor for ages.crap pre season and end of last season.Just helped cracks were paved over.Signs been so clear and yet ignored?who knows.We had targets..not got them yet no clear back up.Nothing to suggest they'll fix the issues.Hopefully it'll come together but we're far from champions and far from the side we were

Just hope ain't sign of things going sour and crazy again.

January you are left with a shit load of players, the quality ones who aren't available or are cup tied, waste of time that window, just panic buys for those who left themselves short in the summer window. We needed to spend the type of cash City have to take it to the next level, or did we not want that? I was stood on the sidelines tonight watching my son play and these two blokes were talking behind me, one said to the other "What the fuck is going on at Chelsea, they have spent fuck all and are playing shite" Not wrong are they? We are all behind the team but that doesn't mask the fact that this window has been tragic from start to finish.

I was worried after Palace, I am even more worried now. We are getting totally exposed on the field, we are now in deep trouble of this season slipping away already. That's not a knee jerk reaction, that's the simple truth.

From top to bottom there is huge problems at Chelsea, you can't hide from it.

hear hear couldn't have said it better mate, and if we pick up I'll eat my words but we are going to struggle if we play the same old team we do, they go via Fabregas, past him and then past Ivanovic and without Terry we are going to count on the goalkeeper on the pitch to do the defending for us.

January you are left with a shit load of players, the quality ones who aren't available or are cup tied, waste of time that window, just panic buys for those who left themselves short in the summer window. We needed to spend the type of cash City have to take it to the next level, or did we not want that? I was stood on the sidelines tonight watching my son play and these two blokes were talking behind me, one said to the other "What the fuck is going on at Chelsea, they have spent fuck all and are playing shite" Not wrong are they? We are all behind the team but that doesn't mask the fact that this window has been tragic from start to finish.

I was worried after Palace, I am even more worried now. We are getting totally exposed on the field, we are now in deep trouble of this season slipping away already. That's not a knee jerk reaction, that's the simple truth.

From top to bottom there is huge problems at Chelsea, you can't hide from it.

Agree a little bit with u. This players were the same who dominated last year, why can't do again. We know Jose will demand more from the players after international brake our picture can change.