The Board

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

This is the same guy who had an agreement with Freund without asking permission from his employers (for which we might even get fined) and same guy who leaks absolutely everything about us and you tell me he is blameless for appointing him. He probably didn't even bother doing a background check on this guy.

I think you are making some huge jumps because you somehow don’t like the guy. According to Freund the only contact he had with Boehly himself was when they were discussing a player. The media latched on to this story. There have been no quotes from Boehly. 

You then bundled the City guy that was hired. There is no way anyone from Chelsea could have known he sent those texts. He was fired immediately instead of trying to sweep it under and hoping it didn’t come out in the press. 

I agree someone is sharing too much with the media, but I really don’t mind that compared to the shit that was going on with Marina and Cech running the club. They were allowing horrendous behavior from people in leadership positions. I think Boehly is acting in the best interest of the club and trying to make it a place people want to stay, where people are treated with respect.

Simple fact is that Boehly and Clearlake will own the club for the next ten years minimum. They are a bit stumbling here and there, but I do think in the long run they will get the right people in place. I intend to enjoy the next ten years, even with the cringe moments of new owners.

Is Jon Harley still at the club? he is no longer listed on the Official Chelsea Site....

And do any of you know if these listed staff are still working at Chelsea FC?

At yesterday's game I only saw Steve Hughes and Dimitrios Kalogiannidis and didn't see any of the other listed people in the stands.

José Calvarro: Physiotherapist

Jon Fearn: Physiotherapist

Ross Turnbull: scout goalkeeper area

Carl Magnay: junior scout

James Melbourne: Chief Analyst

The noises out of Germany seem to suggest he's very highly rated. In a similar way to Potter, it feels like rather than something tried and trusted at the top level, the ownership group want people who are highly rated, seemingly on an upward trajectory in their career and just needing that first opportunity afforded to them at the highest level.

Hopefully the recruitment on the playing side will follow suit too. If it were to start with Nkunku and Gvardiol the signs are very promising.

Esp the German candidates in question tend to come from clubs with a record of unearthing and developing great talent and doing so under financial constraints within sustainable business models which is encouraging the belief that the owner know what they are doing in this regard at least