Chelsea 1-3 Atletico Madrid

Jase

Man of the Match  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Well that sure was that.

Some terrible individual mistakes, especially from Hazard and Cole. Can't do them in a match like this.

Also can't expect to win against such a good team when starting players like Ramires.

I thought we lost the game after cole went of??

And i don't want to see the sight of that cunt Costa in the Bridge in the blue shirt again. Let him rot in whatever shit hole he plays at.

And about that cunt president of Atletico try to fuck us playing our GK against the contract i say call back Courtois, sign a 5 year contract with him and loan him to Vittsee to learn the lesson and call him back or sell him to the best offer (optional!)

Well that sure was that.

Some terrible individual mistakes, especially from Hazard and Cole. Can't do them in a match like this.

Also can't expect to win against such a good team when starting players like Ramires.

Pity that was the case in terms of Hazard. He was supposed to be a game changer for us, instead, he was having to defend most of the time and he was abysmal at it.

No they're not. I don't think I've ever seen Tom overly criticize or insult one of our players.

And that's besides the point which was the bashing of our players is completely uncalled for since they have already exceeded expectations by taking us so far. This is a moment to reflect and be proud of the boys, it's not a moment knee-jerk over-criticism and it certainly isn't a moment for cynical swipes at other members and starting petty arguments.

I don't often agree with you ,, but this time you are spot on ,, IT WAS A CL semi final ,,, of course you guys think that should be a given ,

as we used to say in the forces "GET some fucking time in " of course you probably don't know what it means ,, Not you Choulou the fucking Glory hunters

They were terrible with their tackles and the ref just ignored the lot. I

I hope we don't get Costa he was horrid.

So angry, so close to the final, and with our rubbish strikers I can't believe how well the team has done they really deserved something and what the **** is Torres doing not celebrating??? Have you been purposely playing. *****

You might as well put a stick in the goal and still it would have had no difference with Schwarzer and get the same result! It was when I really realized Schwarzer is so fucking old!

Cahill, he was so gutless he should not appear in public at least a week! What an embarrassing performance by him. It was like he gonna shit himself any minute.

The rest of the defense were so shaky and nervous as well you don’t expect a team with the bus to perform like that!

Hazard and Eto’o 2 injured sub’s fucked us epically. Hazard with the defensive mistake and Eto’o with PK and it was game over.

It’s apparent other than parking the bus or two we have no clue of playing football!

It’s unreal how we managed to reach semi-final of the UCL. Atletico should be in final and they are there rightly so. We belong where we belong.

That's it, you're dead right, Cahill will be sold off as he has been absolutely useless this season, Schwarzer never really wanted to play for Chelsea, it's a step-down in his career and he LET them score three tonight, as for the rest of the Chelsea team, well maybe we should sell them all because they gave us nothing this season. We have been a disgrace, beaten by a little Spanish team called Athletico, who just may go on to win the Spanish league as well as the European cup.

Can you just not accept defeat gracefully?. On the night we were second best thats all. Leave the players alone, they played their hearts out to a man.

They were terrible with their tackles and the ref just ignored the lot. I

I hope we don't get Costa he was horrid.

So angry, so close to the final, and with our rubbish strikers I can't believe how well the team has done they really deserved something and what the **** is Torres doing not celebrating??? Have you been purposely playing. *****

Players generally don't celebrate when they score against former clubs. Ronaldo, Reus, Gotze, Podolski, etc. It's respect.

Well I guess that's what people get for being ridiculously over confident that we'd be in the Final. Underestimating Atletico and overestimating us.

Great sportsmanship by Atletico at the final whistle btw. Congrats. Gonna be an interesting Madrid Derby in the Final I guess....

Haha it seems that we win when everyone think we won't and vice versa.