Chelsea 1-3 Atletico Madrid

Jase

Man of the Match  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Hazard incompetent as fuck alone infront of the Keeper not able to put the fucking ball into the net.

Drives me crazy.

These comments keep me away from a once great forum.

Funny how when Oscar gets used as an excuse for our loses no one gives a shit. When its Hazard, then the forum was once great but not anymore. Fan boys are the worst.

Well we gave it a good run, I didnt expect us to reach the semi's this season. This match was obviously a big disappointment from our point of view, but you got to give it to Atletico for they where the better team tonight, with Thibaut sadly for us having a great game. There's always next year.

end of the seson with no trophy

parking da bus doesn't work everytime

it's a shame even at da bridge haha

The scoreline could have been worse

we either beat you home and away or 6-0.....We also got further in the Champions League than any English club (Yet again)....Also "da haterz"? really? 13 year olds getting lippy...

He has earned it. I think it was a right decision for him to play. Plus its a good experience for him when he returns to us.

He probably doesn't even want to play for Chelsea. And I don't care about his feelings, if he wouldn't play, we would have much better chance to win.

Etoo was a disgrace, don't know how you could brint off torres tbf, he was on fire.

Hazard should work on his workethic nowhere near what he was doing all the season in defense...

Azpi was a monster love this guy he gave his all he even believed at the 91st Minute... What a guy...

defence was shaky really, don't know what it was but cahill couldn't get his work done awfull missplaced passes.

Congrats Atletico, deserved it, outplayed us. You clearly could see @Henrique, is right about Cahill sometimes.

We missed Jobi imho but luckily Matic will be available next season.

Marsh on Romans Army.

lets see what these tits of pundits and papers will say now after we played a intense and beautyfull game imho.

Fair result. Beaten by the better side and can't have any complains. Atletico deserved it and hope they win the final now. The disappointment here for us would be that we've come this far and then did ourselves no justice. Team lost it after Atletico's equalizer.

Anybody slating the team or Jose needs to be banned for 10 days minimum!!!

Yet again we held the English flag furthest in Europe!

Atletico are playing well and on the night the best team won, it's no surprise they are doing well in the domestic title!

I'm proud of the team and our achievements this year - adding some quality in the summer will take us higher next season!

Plus, losing is good sometimes, it makes the players hurt and want it more next season, we are a little weak in the mental strength area of the team, but this experience will help!!!

Funny how when Oscar gets used as an excuse for our loses no one gives a shit. When its Hazard, then the forum was once great but not anymore. Fan boys are the worst.

Ow comon you should know im here longer than that. Oscar gets burned just as much. This forum is fickle. Period. If it is Hazard, Oscar, Lukaku, and later Courtois. It is the same for me.

It is the short term blaming that was once less so. People tended to support the team, even Torress lol