Chelsea 1-3 Atletico Madrid

Jase

Man of the Match  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Disappointing result.Stupid mistakes in defence,which we hadn't made early in the season.But we made them in our most important match.
More disappointing were the empty seats 4-5 minutes before the end.Why they can't just stay and support the club till the end,even if the team is losing.Stay there and sing along with our fans.If I had the opportunity to go there,especially on semi-final match,I'd stay even after the final whistle and sing all the time. KTBFFH!

Dude, get your shit together! The only reason this Chelsea team that got knocked out of the group stages last season made it to the semifinal was because of Jose Mourinho. If you're too upset to post sensibly now, then sign out and come back when you've calmed down. Posts like these don't reflect well on you or the forum as whole.

Is this really called for? What does Oscar have to do with anything, he didn't even play tonight!

You see what is getting really annoying its when we win, its because of Jose. When we lose.... And the group stages this year is a million time easier then last years.

Realistically - we overachieved being even this far.

But still it hurts.

I selfishly wanted us to win if only just to avoid all this. Horrible team, overrated manager, has-beens, pretenders, failures etc., now this will be a narrative till the end of next season. I have no clue where to hide from it...

How you deal with such things? I think I need advice.

We will be better. We will be stronger. We will sort the team out. But right now the better team won. As much as it hurts to admit.

Azpi MOTM and maybe player of the year. Hazard should have his attitude sorted out.

Whole team needs it, think of it. They just let their heads drop when the 2nd goal went in.

We'll survive it. But... damn.

im still looking for hazard ba and etoo and cole...dreadful performance by all of them. Schwarzer Azpiliqueta and Willian were the only ones that were above average...even Torres was a lil bit good...next year we are gonna be stronger for sure.

weakest offensive line ive seen in Chelsea past 15 years