John Stones

Sidzeret

Btw didn't that idiot Arab twitter guy said the deal was off yesterday? Time to add him into bs list with Tancredi and that means Pogba move is also off(probably never on in the 1st place lol) :(

You so full of shit mate and one of the worst posters around. It's like you and a few other trolls on this forum are in denial and have this burning wish that Chelsea would fail to sign Pogba just to stretch your muscles and show how big of a tool you are.

Guy has broken/confirmed a lot of stories, don't know where this hate comes from. And by the way, it wasn't even him who said the deal is off, it was that Spanish unemployed fella pretending to know something about transfers, with the Griezmann profile pick.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And by the way, it wasn't even him who said the deal is off, it was that Spanish unemployed fella pretending to know something about transfers, with the Griezmann profile pick.

Wow! That's a pretty accurate description, tbh.

Puts huge pressure on board and manager this though. Everton are not in any position to turn down this sort of money, and we all know that money talks.

With the new TV Deal incoming, I do think it is possible for them to reject this sort of money though...

will hanrahan@willhanrahan 1h

I just want to say, @ChelseaFC have ruined English football. The club's avaricious, classless culture is an insult to 150 years of football.

While all this Stones nonsense was going off, Roberto found time to send my poorly dad a message.Good people are just good. @Chelsea are not

You so full of shit mate and one of the worst posters around. It's like you and a few other trolls on this forum are in denial and have this burning wish that Chelsea would fail to sign Pogba just to stretch your muscles and show how big of a tool you are.

Guy has broken/confirmed a lot of stories, don't know where this hate comes from. And by the way, it wasn't even him who said the deal is off, it was that Spanish unemployed fella pretending to know something about transfers, with the Griezmann profile pick.

WTF? I am one of Pogba's biggest fan on here and have been following the transfer closely. All I am saying is that the guy who brought it up is a bullshiter judging from his knowledge of Stones. Now he is saying we have to 'choose' between Pogba and Stones, nicely done to correct his mistake yesterday don't you think?

Yh that Grizemann avatar guy is also a bster, in fact like I said almost all of them are apart from Di Marzio who is usually more correct than the rest.

1 hour ago

I just want to say, @ChelseaFC have ruined English football. The club's avaricious, classless culture is an insult to 150 years of football.

will hanrahan@willhanrahan 45m45 minutes ago

While all this Stones nonsense was going off, Roberto found time to send my poorly dad a message.Good people are just good. @Chelsea are not

Hahaha someones maad AF!!

Good people are good. Bad people throw their toys out the pram and paint others as evil because somebody they don't know personally made a career choice.

Good people are just good - Roberto Martinez

And Cahill kept Messi in his pocket in 2012. Zouma kept Aguero in pocket too last season. Means nothing. Stones made two silly mistakes that allowed city a chance to score in same game.

Main thing is our whole defence from back 4 apart from Azpi, to Cesc and Matic is beyond shit right now. 7 goals in 3games under Mou...tells you something.

Bringing a kid with little experience and GIANT pressure wont solve anything.

Cahill didn't keep Messi quiet, he was out of his depth all game.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You