John Stones

Sidzeret

Come on John, are you really gonna choose the city of Liverpool, learning from fucking Phil Jagielka, fighting for mid-table spots instead of living in London, learn from the best that is Terry and fighting for the championship and possibly the Ucl?

If I were Stones, I would regret not handing in a transfer request, but likewise I would feel guilty against Everton fans for what I did.

I for one, would rather feel the guilt.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deal not dead but clearly stones has to put some pressure on the board.... Enquiring about garay is just about covering our asses if theis move doesnt happen and at the same time telling stones that we do have other choices

i've read full article. Says he is considering making a formal request, and told martinez last week he wants to join us. says we are looking at alternatives in case Everton refuse even with Stones going public, but a fourth bid is expected anyway, TR or not. Mentions the director being filmed saying he wont sell him and another official saying theyre determined to keep him, and the move to Chelsea holds appeal to Stones and his intention was not to force the issue out of respect for martinez and everton, but his stance is being tested now as everton are being so fierce in blocking the move

We have been hearing about the 4th bid for the past week and yet, there has been nothing regarding it from a decent/reliable source.

i've read full article. Says he is considering making a formal request, and told martinez last week he wants to join us. says we are looking at alternatives in case Everton refuse even with Stones going public, but a fourth bid is expected anyway, TR or not. Mentions the director being filmed saying he wont sell him and another official saying theyre determined to keep him, and the move to Chelsea holds appeal to Stones and his intention was not to force the issue out of respect for martinez and everton, but his stance is being tested now as everton are being so fierce in blocking the move

duh_7b_zpsehcxg0lf.gif I know bruv I posted the link. Ive read it. wink_zpsadfjfwot.gif

We have been hearing about the 4th bid for the past week and yet, there has been nothing regarding it from a decent/reliable source.

Bugga! All this time Ive thought the Sun only reported the truth!

I thought he was going to be 17

pedro is 17

On the official site along the bottom where you can scroll through the player pics and their numbers, there isnt one above Baba... he is in the number 6 slot.

Unless its just not been updated... weirdly. Mind you same thing with Kenedy, no number above him

pedro is 17

On the official site along the bottom where you can scroll through the player pics and their numbers, there isnt one above Baba... he is in the number 6 slot.

Unless its just not been updated... weirdly. Mind you same thing with Kenedy, no number above him

Cracks me up. This is a problem with the transfer season. If it stopped on the 1st day of the season at least everyone would have an idea about numbers.

But it might say more about us not being ready to use either of them yet. Which is the biggest shame.

This is why I remembered Baba as 17

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2015/8/16/9162563/baba-rahman-the-spirit-of-jose-bosingwa

What game exactly did Cahill have Messi in his pocket? Please stop. Stones was excellent against City, nitpicking his performance is embarrassing considering he's already better than Cahill is despite his inexperience.

Fact is Stones is the most gifted CB of his generation along with Varane. He passes through the lines with ease, he has the diagonal in his locker, composure galore, pace, strength, great in the air, excellent reading of the game, clean tackler etc He isn't your run of the mill defender, he's a special talent.

No Laporte and Gimenez are both better and time will show that.

But for either, I wouldnt pay 40m.

Stones is good, but he is not that great. Sorry.

When asked if Stones handing in a transfer request - as reported by several media - would change his stance on Stones, Martinez responded "there is nothing to comment"

But hang on, if he is just not going to sell him, just say "no, wouldn't change a thing"

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You