John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's been absolutely nothing to suggest that John Stones is even considering moving away from Everton, let alone handing in a transfer request, He;s still playing every single week to the best of his ability and knowing the type of character he is, he won't be trying to force a move anywhere.

What annoys me about Liverpool and Everton fans is their cult-like nature. Like once a player becomes a Liverpool or Everton player they suddenly become 'theirs' or 'one of them'. Liverpool fans acted like Sterling was their youth product alone (though he was bought from QPR) and that he owed them something by playing him - they were burned. Everton fans are now doing and finding out the same.

Just because a player signs for your club does not suddenly make a life-long fan or future legend of the club. Footballers care about their careers above all. PL champions and CL football or mid-table mediocrity? Learning from Phil Jagielka or probably the best CB in PL history in John Terry? The choice is obvious, but not to the blind.

from everton fans

Judas pr1ck.

I'm shocked here. Not many have left Everton and gone onto have better careers. He'll learn the hard way.

They can't even recognise where their team are truly belong... :D, don't have any mirror i guess :ph34r:

although it doesn`t mean he will definitely be sold. it does add more pressure on them to sell him now. I don`t think Kenwright is the sort of owner to keep a player/coach against his wishes.

might cause a rift between him and Martinez but everton good at finding coaches to maintain the upper levels of mediocrity and apart from wanting them to win the Merseyside derby I don`t care about them.

Cheshire and Surrey are attractive counties to live in but do you want to work and play in Scumpool or West London. where people with money are less of a target for crime.

wonder if his family will be threatened now like the last time we were on the verge of signing a young English player from a scouse club...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You