John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What game exactly did Cahill have Messi in his pocket? Please stop. Stones was excellent against City, nitpicking his performance is embarrassing considering he's already better than Cahill is despite his inexperience.

Fact is Stones is the most gifted CB of his generation along with Varane. He passes through the lines with ease, he has the diagonal in his locker, composure galore, pace, strength, great in the air, excellent reading of the game, clean tackler etc He isn't your run of the mill defender, he's a special talent.

No he isn't. I'm sorry but that's laughable mate, he's a good player but if he is at the same sort of level as Varane then the Frenchman has fallen significantly in 2 or 3 years. He's a going to be a good player in a few years but the way you go on about him it's like he is the second coming of jesus.

If there was any other quality English player that Chelsea can buy and start for us without dropping the quality of our team, I'll be against this overpriced transfer.

But there isn't, and I don't want us not to have a single English player in the starting line-up.

cannot wait for us to miss out on him and then next season when city get him all you lot that said he is shit moan that we should have got him because he looks like the next best thing.

if people cannot see that this kid has got it then i worry. People that want the french dude saying that stones to to much dont you think that we will have to pay more to get Veranne to the cub like alot more and plus he will never be leaving real

cannot wait for us to miss out on him and then next season when city get him all you lot that said he is shit moan that we should have got him because he looks like the next best thing.

if people cannot see that this kid has got it then i worry. People that want the french dude saying that stones to to much dont you think that we will have to pay more to get Veranne to the cub like alot more and plus he will never be leaving real

Won't go to City now that they've got Otamendi. It'll be far worse, he'll go to United and we'll never hear the end of it week in and week out since they're the media darling.

Won't go to City now that they've got Otamendi. It'll be far worse, he'll go to United and we'll never hear the end of it week in and week out since they're the media darling.

forgot about them, cor if they got him, with shaw starting to look good they got 2 of the future back 4 for England

Kalas that struggled to get game time at Koln?

not his fault , they had 3 established experienced cb's , who had a good record the previous season. they wouldnt break it apart to play kalas. they never intended him to play , just some nice cheap emergency depth for them . not like they played him , and he failed.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/premierleague/article4537224.ece

Martinez saying that even if he asked for a move he wouldn't be sold but we have heard stuff like this before.

Stones doesn't come across to me as a rebel. Hes more of a Yes Sir, how high shall I jump guy. But I've always believed if a player WANTS out then tell him to fuck off. I only want people around that wants to be here.

I see this going down to midnight Sunday then manure getting him.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/premierleague/article4537224.ece

Martinez saying that even if he asked for a move he wouldn't be sold but we have heard stuff like this before.

Stones doesn't come across to me as a rebel. Hes more of a Yes Sir, how high shall I jump guy. But I've always believed if a player WANTS out then tell him to fuck off. I only want people around that wants to be here.

I see this going down to midnight Sunday then manure getting him.

i've read full article. Says he is considering making a formal request, and told martinez last week he wants to join us. says we are looking at alternatives in case Everton refuse even with Stones going public, but a fourth bid is expected anyway, TR or not. Mentions the director being filmed saying he wont sell him and another official saying theyre determined to keep him, and the move to Chelsea holds appeal to Stones and his intention was not to force the issue out of respect for martinez and everton, but his stance is being tested now as everton are being so fierce in blocking the move

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You