John Stones

Sidzeret

It's almost like you guys think it's outrageous that Everton won't sell to Chelsea. How dare they?

There's been absolutely nothing to suggest that John Stones is even considering moving away from Everton, let alone handing in a transfer request, He;s still playing every single week to the best of his ability and knowing the type of character he is, he won't be trying to force a move anywhere.

He's handed in a transfer request on SSN now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Literally 3 posts apart! :lol: :lol:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand this is a difficult time for #EFCefc.png Fans but I have to do what's best for my career. Thanks for everything.1f499.png

That is fake. Not a verified account.

People should not get carried away witht he transfer request. Yeah, it good that he wants to move to us but Everton may still play hard ball. Look at Berahino. He handed in a transfer request and WBA rejected that plus they rejected another improved offer by Spurs for him.

That is fake. Not a verified account.

People should not get carried away witht he transfer request. Yeah, it good that he wants to move to us but Everton may still play hard ball. Look at Berahino. He handed in a transfer request and WBA rejected that plus they rejected another improved offer by Spurs for him.

Doesn't mean he won't join them, they want £25m, Spurs offered £21m. Will probably end up something as £21m upfront with £4m add-ons.

Doesn't mean he won't join them, they want £25m, Spurs offered £21m. Will probably end up something as £21m upfront with £4m add-ons.

Yeah, I know but my point is we still will have to pay over £30m to sign him regardless of his transfer request. Unless we pay big money for him, they will not sell.

John Stones a Defender who is English replaces John Terry a Defender who is also English. with the same First Name.

Conspiracy Alert.

Chelsea FC replaces John T with John S

LOL I LOVE A CONSPIRACY.

WELCOME HOME STONES. JOHN STONES.

That's no a conspiracy. That's fact. God you're so stupid KEVIN

Matic injured/banned, Mikel and Ramires not good enough and a big game coming up. Who would you put in the pivot, Stones or Zouma?

This is another reason we're buying stones. He's already good on the ball, can pass, can tackle, is fast and tall. No more zouma in midfield if this goes through

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You