Chelsea v PSG

Jase

Mourinho - ‘Will Eto’o be fit? Let’s see. Let’s see if he trains on Monday. Maybe he could play but to risk a player you need to have minimum conditions to take that risk if you think he’s going to be out after 10 minutes of the game you can’t take that risk. If there is a minimum of risk, then yes. We need to score goals. If we don’t score a minimum of two goals we are out. We know that, so if we can have everybody available who can give us a chance to score goals then let’s do that.’ Am I nervous about the match? No,’ said Mourinho. ‘I’d have been nervous if we’d won 1-0 or 2-0 in Paris, but losing 3-1 means I am not nervous. I want to enjoy the game, I want to enjoy the fight, I want to enjoy the risk. So, no nerves. ‘A big game, an almost impossible job — so let’s go. ‘What’s important is that they give everything, that they leave nothing on the field. PSG as a club don’t have the experience we do. But the players do have it. Players from Milan, Inter and other clubs. It will be no problem for them. Will this be a special night? It could be. No... it will be special for sure.’

Lampard - ‘The manager is very, very strong in these situations. We’ve been disappointed since the first game. We have to be positive and try to win the game but at the same time we have to keep our heads. With the squad of players we’ve got we can win the game by two goals for sure. But we can’t be too gung-ho. It’s more about being focused and getting our attitude and the pace in our game right. We’ve got the ability. We’ve got the desire. We have to have a confidence in ourselves and we have to go out to try and turn it around.’

Hi guys !

I really don't know what will be the tactics for Tuesday, but PSG philosophy is to play his own game. So, it is very possible we will not just park the bus as you seem to think.

I can see Chelsea putting a lot of pressure early in the game and PSG trying to hold it and then trying to develop his passing game.

As usual, small details will decide the outcome (referees, set pieces, individual mistakes, luck...).

I saw your game versus Stoke City and i'm rather confident PSG can go through.

However as i said previously, you never know.

Hope Cavani will do his job (he is playing very very bad since his injury).

Have a good night.

come on

Mourinho and Ronaldo are like the only two relevant portuguese people on earth, there is a chance the ref will be biaised

I will give you the benefit of the doubt. This is very rude and unacceptable. Please watch your wordings.

it's called humour, relax

also, you don't need to be caping for portuguese people, they are quite racist especially against anybody from the lower side of the mediterannean sea

I think it will be better of we stick to football. Leave countries and nationalities out of this. Sounds good?

why is the ref portuguese ?

seems unfair to me

come on

Mourinho and Ronaldo are like the only two relevant portuguese people on earth, there is a chance the ref will be biaised

Sorry mate, but have you wondered why the referee in Paris was Serbian? From all the referees in this world, they go for a guy that officiates games like Donji Srem - Jagodina and Napredak - Novi Pazar week-in, week-out... I mean, there were lots of Spanish referees available, or Italian referees, or German referees, but they went for a Serbian ref. A bit strange, isn't it? No wonder he whistled EVERY FUCKING FOUL in that game, including that one on Matuidi before the 2nd goal. That, my friend, is never going to be a foul in the real football. But in Platini's world is a foul, and in Serbia is a foul too, apparently...

The game didn't even started and you are bragging about the refs. Hope this Portuguese ref will award Chelsea two pens, a goal from a clear off-side position and will dissalow Paris a good goal so that you can have something to talk about after the game.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt. This is very rude and unacceptable. Please watch your wordings.

Comme Mohammed, I am sure he meant in Football and not in general.

Big game coming up. Psg to play with the same team as in the first leg with Lucas instead of Ibra (on the right wing) and Cavani in front. No surprise here.

First team to score will make a big step in qualifying.

NB: 3000 psg fans to come to Stamford Bridge tomorrow. Should be a good help for the PSG players

Comme Mohammed, I am sure he meant in Football and not in general.

Big game coming up. Psg to play with the same team as in the first leg with Lucas instead of Ibra (on the right wing) and Cavani in front. No surprise here.

First team to score will make a big step in qualifying.

NB: 3000 psg fans to come to Stamford Bridge tomorrow. Should be a good help for the PSG players

That is why I said I give him the benefit of the doubt. But you should read how he responded to that :)

Well it is just one of those matches that will be really exciting and tense. Good luck tomorrow. We will be ready for it and will play with a different approach compared to our last game.

That is why I said I give him the benefit of the doubt. But you should read how he responded to that :)

Well it is just one of those matches that will be really exciting and tense. Good luck tomorrow. We will be ready for it and will play with a different approach compared to our last game.

Hadn't seen his response. No comment.

Believe me, PSG will also have a different approach to the game. :-) Verratti will definitely play better than in first half, and Matuidi will be ready from the start. I feel this 2nd leg will show the real level of both teams.

Good luck to you