Galatasaray 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

you sound just a typical glory boy .. tell me why do you "support " Chelsea

Ah here we go, good to know that you can decide who is a glory hunter and who is not. Good for you. But hey, lets think that every game Chelsea plays is the best performance they ever put on! BECAUSE ZOLAYES SAYS SO! God, you are sad.

Ah here we go, good to know that you can decide who is a glory hunter and who is not. Good for you. But hey, lets think that every game Chelsea plays is the best performance they ever put on! BECAUSE ZOLAYES SAYS SO! God, you are sad.

Answer my question WHY do you support Chelsea

Lots of people over reacting at the moment. Yes we could have killed the game. Yes we could have prevented the goal, but we have the away goal in the bag, know a hell of a lot more about Gala now too. So don't blow it out of proportion saying every things a disgrace etc. We have an away goal and at the bridge we will get the job done!

Good result for us but we have been playing such a bad and boring football lately. To be honest i don't care about this season since i never had any actual expectations, but i am worried about the future. I am afraid that we are not going into the right direction with this style of football when Jose was talking about creating the next Chelsea. It is still too early though and i trust Jose will make the right decisions during the summer, but we need to spend a lot of money. Matic was a good start and we need players like him who possess basic technical abilities instead of a bunch of runners that we currently have.

Answer my question WHY do you support Chelsea

I don´t have to answer to you. Why should I if you have that attitude? Please don´t answer back since I don´t want to clutter this thread with idiotic comments from you. Please.

I thought the Gala fans were a pain the arse,,,but OUR SO called supporters

are worse ... If I said what I thought of many on here I would get banned ,,

FFS go "support " another club

You know if we lost and put a brave performance, I would like it more than what I saw tonight in second half. Its not always about the results. Its about enjoying watching team you support and if you enjoyed what you saw tonight? Well so be it. But I wasnt happy with the performance. It wasnt Barca we were playing against. It wasnt that we couldnt play better. It was tactical decision to go defensive, hoof the ball and waste time. That is not what I expect from Chelsea. We could destroyed them, but Mou told Hazard and others to play like defenders. Its not what they are and our potential is much bigger than what we showed tonight. Its not that we dont have players who couldnt play attractive. We have them but we still played like a 3rd tier scottish team with no fucking football skill. If you enjoy that, cheers but many dont and that is not reason why should any go support other team.

Mourinho played Gala last year and lost 3:2. Ancelotti played them this year and won 6:1. See the point? Nearly same squad and different result. I am surprised how long will Hazard like to play this defensive tactics, when we could defeat them big time.

LOL, what do people expect? Do you all think we will play amazing football and win all our games??

Give us a fucking break and just accept that 1-1 puts Chelsea in a very good position to qualfy at home!

I prefer to read the delusional Galatasaray fans trolling than to read you lot moaning...

POST OF THE NIGHT

A very strange game. First half everyone looked sharp. Azpi committed to forward runs on the break. Schurrle constantly creating space for others off the ball by always moving forward on the sides. As a team we applied pressure on them as soon as they approached half pitch forcing them to miss-pass all the time and catch them out of position for a counter. Should have easily killed the game within the first half an hour.

Second half we were a completely different team. Deep defensive line. Lost the control of the midfield. Couldn't keep possession or create an positive passing forward. We just gave them too much space. A strange goal to concede too. Relatively high, medium paced cross in the center of the 6 yard area. Defenders should have dealt with it easily not to mention that Cech should have easily taken it or punched it way but he stayed at his goal line.

We could have won and made it easier for us at the Bridge. Still a tie with an away goal is not a bad result at all. I am just surprised from the way we forced our game on them the first half just to give them all the initiative in the second half. Still a positive result we can easily accept and build on for the 2nd leg.

Good result for us but we have been playing such a bad and boring football lately. To be honest i don't care about this season since i never had any actual expectations, but i am worried about the future. I am afraid that we are not going into the right direction with this style of football when Jose was talking about creating the next Chelsea. It is still too early though and i trust Jose will make the right decisions during the summer, but we need to spend a lot of money. Matic was a good start and we need players like him who possess basic technical abilities instead of a bunch of runners that we currently have.

Only 11 Chelsea players can play at the same time. We need a ST, CM (who can show up as a CDM) and a LB. We need 3 players of those positions who can be trusted to perform when they play. The more things get mixed up the longer it will take for everything to settle.

Our form really is starting to concern me. How much longer can we squeak out results like this or Everton?

The creative players in our midfield haven't been creating anything and we seem to have only 1 plan going forward. When we play as slowly and as labored as we have over the past couple of weeks we may as well have kept Mata since this is just the kind of football he thrived in.

If we don't catch a team out on the break and try to actually build play from midfield we just have players standing there doing nothing. Or worse, they give the ball away constantly.

I'm not gonna overreact and go ballistic but I agree with another post I read earlier. With the array of talent we put out there on a game by game basis we should be playing much better football than we have these past 4 matches. We desperately need a Kroos or Modric type string puller in midfield next to Matic and a striker who can pull magic out of his hat when things aren't going his way and score at will like EVERY other top class side has. Until then we'll just continue to rely on individual brilliance from Hazard or someone to carry us.