Toni Kroos

Billy.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thiago Alcantra.

I'm assuming he means Thiago who came from a Brazilian background but obtained a Spanish citizenship

Oh right, forgot about his Brazillian background ..

But wasn't he born in Italy ? and playing for Spain..

Thiago is the best of both worlds.

Brazilian flair with spanish passing ability.

yeah. his dad marzinho was a world cup winner with brazil. surprised he didnt end up playing for them.

Hi guys!!! I'm a new member of this forum. Nice to meet you :)

My name is Filippo, I'm 24 years old and I'm Italian. I'm very fond about football and I would like to speak with you also for improving my english, because it's not perfect :(

I'm a supporter of Internazionale Milano, but I also a fan of Chelsea Fc from Claudio Ranieri's period and I love your but also my manager :) JOSE' MOURINHO... I think he's the best coach and the best manager in the world.

One day, I would like to attend a match at Stanford Bridge, because the atmosphere of English football and mostly the Stanford Bridge's climate are fantastic!!!

And on Monday we have to win with Manchester City!!!

Come on Chelsea!!!

In which position so many fans here you want to play him? I don´t understand. He is too slow to play CAM in our football and our pivots are now good covered with Matic.

people want him to play next to Matic as if we play possession football! Ramires - Matic pivot is much better for us with our counter attacking style.

I would like a serious midfielder... I can't see still Esteban Cambiasso...

can you lend me a player such as obi mikel for my Inter Milan?? :):)

in my opinion, it's wrong to sell mata... he's a fantastic player, why did josè decide to sell him??

people want him to play next to Matic as if we play possession football! Ramires - Matic pivot is much better for us with our counter attacking style.

80% of the teams in the PL are sitting deep and dont give us any space to counter-attack, so in most of all oppositions, ramires-matic is completely useless.

80% of the teams in the PL are sitting deep and dont give us any space to counter-attack, so in most of all oppositions, ramires-matic is completely useless.

yes and those teams who sit deep, most of them try to counter attack on us which is why Ramires - Matic are perfect! Kroos isn't what we need against those teams who sit deep, its a world class striker!

yes and those teams who sit deep, most of them try to counter attack on us which is why Ramires - Matic are perfect! Kroos isn't what we need against those teams who sit deep, its a world class striker!

:carlo: They really aren't. When teams sit deep we only need 1 DM sitting in front of the defence. That guy should be Matic. Against teams that sit deep Ramires is useless going forward.

Honestly the stronger we get as a team the more teams are gonna park the bus like West Ham did.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You