Toni Kroos

Billy.

A Kroos for Gundogan swap would be good for both teams.

Kroos can play every game and have everything go through him and Gundogan would be a more ideal player for Pep in his high pressing team.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A midfield of Kroos, Matic and Van Ginkel?? I would wank off to tht lol :D:D

What did you saw from Van Ginkel that make you so excited about?

In the very little i could see from him, he lacks some technical abilities, and what he does good is pressing and tackling. He can grow to be better, but i wouldnt count on him right now.

What did you saw from Van Ginkel that make you so excited about?

In the very little i could see from him, he lacks some technical abilities, and what he does good is pressing and tackling. He can grow to be better, but i wouldnt count on him right now.

i think he is a young lampard with an eye for goal, also he is a hard worker

Source?

Imagination

Rumours about United gunning for his as well. If we make a similar bid, he'd have no problem making a choice in our favour.

Is there any release clause for him?

Nope there isn't but his contract expires at beginning of 2015 apparently so in theory he should never costs more than 20m at best, but he is so pupular eventually 30-40m will be required imo.

Today at his presser before the Arsenal game: "No decision has been made. It is no secret that the Premier League is a possibility for me."

Jan Aage Fjortoft asked him: "Would you consider a move to a team that it's not in the Champions League?". Kroos replied: "I will consider everything. If I should leave!"

We'd be idiots not to go for him. Whatever United would offer we should offer more and use Schürrle as a recruitment tool. :)

What a signing he'd be. Would be bad if he went to United. Exactly what they need just like us.

How are people pretending like he's the new Zidane?

The last three sites are full of comments on how great Kroos is.Last year he wasn't even regular starter for Bayern.

The last three sites are full of comments on how great Kroos is.Last year he wasn't even regular starter for Bayern.

Hardly surprising when you consider all their midfield options!

He'd be perfect alongside Matic in the deeper pair of the midfield five, or the "pivot" as we like to call it now.

He's a very good player, and people are commending him for that and how well he could perhaps fit in the team next to Matic...

I seriously don't see how that equates him being the new Zidane.

he was a starter but he got injured at the end of the season. get your facts right

he could form a good pivot with matic though. only problem is his lack of defensive contribution and his speed. he is really, really slow and having matic+kroos would be probably the slowest pivot in the league. Would prefer Gündogan to him, even though Kroos is better than the options we have at the moment. but he aint playing in the class of Modric, Schweinsteiger and Co

he was a nailed on starter last year before missing the last part of the season with a injury...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You