Toni Kroos

Billy.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly,I think we should focus more on players that are attainable(Rakitic,Badelj etc)

Badelj??? Badelj to chelsea... Post of the year :-D

This guy obviously plays FM, I remember Badelj being quite a beast on there.

Apparently he was extremely unhappy with being substituted tonight. He even threw his gloves to the ground.

Perhaps the chance of signing him is greater than we thought.

Here's a video/vine of it, if anyone is interested.

https://vine.co/v/MuVTwrPaEJI

Launch a 30 million pound bid fucking instantly. The game against West Ham just proves we need this sort of player next to Matic.

Forget about Mata...this is the guy who would scare me in a United shirt. He's what they need, and he's what we might need too. Wage wise you could probably pay him and Shaw from what we would save from letting Cole and Lamps go and if he reaches the last year of his contract then he wouldn't be too expensive.

Plus it would be beautiful to see Bayern lose a player for once, rather than hoovering up all the top German talent for themselves.

Agree, This guy will make united become scary good but I don't see him going anywhere.

He can shoot and pass, but he is about as fast as me running backwards (No shit actually happened at BAyern public training). Also he is not a player for the pivot. He surely CAN play there, but he truly is a no10 or an offensive no8. He is pretty similar to a younger Lampard, even though he will probably never reach that level.

But true, much more than Mata he might be scary in a Utd shirt, even though I guess you can not play both in the same team anyway, cos they are both slow and not exactly defensive monsters with high workrates. Can't see him fit in here, or in the epl at all. I'd much rather expect him to stay at Bayern.

He can shoot and pass, but he is about as fast as me running backwards (No shit actually happened at BAyern public training). Also he is not a player for the pivot. He surely CAN play there, but he truly is a no10 or an offensive no8. He is pretty similar to a younger Lampard, even though he will probably never reach that level.

But true, much more than Mata he might be scary in a Utd shirt, even though I guess you can not play both in the same team anyway, cos they are both slow and not exactly defensive monsters with high workrates. Can't see him fit in here, or in the epl at all. I'd much rather expect him to stay at Bayern.

I would like him alongside Matic as No 8 (CM) for us Magic :)

After today I would get him ASAP, and a striker although... it can't get worse then what we have now

I would like him alongside Matic as No 8 (CM) for us Magic :)

After today I would get him ASAP, and a striker although... it can't get worse then what we have now

I get your point Cleve, but even if it sounds ridiculous after his torrid performance today, I consider ramires as the better match for Matic, cos his pace and drive complement Matic's disciplined, methodic approach better. Kroos is too similar to Matic. Also Ramires is the better tackler. That is why I'd prefer Ramires to Kroos in a pivot. Still I'd love Kroos to come here, especially if lamps leaves.

Honestly, Kroos is a good shooter, but on papaer, Lamps, oscar and Hazard are too, still their finishing was shit today, so if we had had Kroos today, I doubt the outcome would have been any different.

I get your point Cleve, but even if it sounds ridiculous after his torrid performance today, I consider ramires as the better match for Matic, cos his pace and drive complement Matic's disciplined, methodic approach better. Kroos is too similar to Matic. Also Ramires is the better tackler. That is why I'd prefer Ramires to Kroos in a pivot. Still I'd love Kroos to come here, especially if lamps leaves.

Honestly, Kroos is a good shooter, but on papaer, Lamps, oscar and Hazard are too, still their finishing was shit today, so if we had had Kroos today, I doubt the outcome would have been any different.

I don't refer to his shooting alone, I think he may be a bit slow like Mata but he has a very good physicality which would fit into our midfield, he can arrive late (quite like lamps) he has a great shot (like lamps) and he has that defence splitting passing abilit, he has shown that (a bit like mata), so he is somehow a mixture of lamps and mata but not all they're very best attributes. And him being as fast as you doesn't mean he is slow, does it? :)

I think he would do great as No8 Lamps replacement, will never be that legendary world class mashine like lamps, but probably the closest you can get to him at this point...

I don't refer to his shooting alone, I think he may be a bit slow like Mata but he has a very good physicality which would fit into our midfield, he can arrive late (quite like lamps) he has a great shot (like lamps) and he has that defence splitting passing abilit, he has shown that (a bit like mata), so he is somehow a mixture of lamps and mata but not all they're very best attributes. And him being as fast as you doesn't mean he is slow, does it? :)

I think he would do great as No8 Lamps replacement, will never be that legendary world class mashine like lamps, but probably the closest you can get to him at this point...

No but him being as fast running forward as me when I run backwards does^^

The question is whether a direct replacement of lamps is what we need considering Lamps has not exactly been at his best when forced to play in a pivot.

No but him being as fast as me when I run backwards does^^

The question is whether a direct replacement of lamps is what we need considering Lamps has not exactly been at his best when forced to play in a pivot.

I think he has better passing ability then Lamps and thats one of The main points he lacks in the pivot. He would ve more of an tranquerista. We often Need that role

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You