Toni Kroos

Billy.

Do people realise signing Kroos means throwing aside Chelsea youth players like McEachran? Aren't Matic and Van GInkel fine for the pivot atm?

You still think McEachran has a chance here? Blimey lol. I have said before, a lot of people need to realise loans, despite aiding players' development are good, they are also used as shop windows. A player isn't constantly loaned out by us because we want to keep him but have no room yet,it is also the fact we dont want them and are putting them in shop windows.

Take Kakuta for example, will be out of Chelsea before you know it if we find a buyer, despite loans.

Van Aanholt be same IMO. McEachran, Delac, Stipe Perica, the new young striker, wont ever play for us. It's silly but its fact. Out of every loan player we have sent out atm, the only ones I can genuinely see playing for Chelsea are Lukaku and Courtois. Hazard's brother may get odd few mins, but wont be a regular here at all.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You still think McEachran has a chance here? Blimey lol. I have said before, a lot of people need to realise loans, despite aiding players' development are good, they are also used as shop windows. A player isn't constantly loaned out by us because we want to keep him but have no room yet,it is also the fact we dont want them and are putting them in shop windows.

Take Kakuta for example, will be out of Chelsea before you know it if we find a buyer, despite loans.

Van Aanholt be same IMO. McEachran, Delac, Stipe Perica, the new young striker, wont ever play for us. It's silly but its fact. Out of every loan player we have sent out atm, the only ones I can genuinely see playing for Chelsea are Lukaku and Courtois. Hazard's brother may get odd few mins, but wont be a regular here at all.

Ooh and Traoré. That guy is so young but he's already far better than most of our players out on loan. That kid is going to be a big star.

get him asap.

Him and Matic as our dp and he plays CM... perfect... just perfect...

Rambo and Mikle will have to play second fiddle to them... but we can't let this chance pass by.. this would've been a sublime peace of business if we get him for 15 Mio... and sold De Bruynde for 18.7....

I really like him and thin he is underrated...

Guys why oh why would Kross leave Bayern? Only Neuer played more games this season and Kroos is very important player for Pep...also Schweini is 30 already, meaning that Kroos will eventualy replace him.

This is just plan to get better contract. Forget about him.

Forget about Mata...this is the guy who would scare me in a United shirt. He's what they need, and he's what we might need too. Wage wise you could probably pay him and Shaw from what we would save from letting Cole and Lamps go and if he reaches the last year of his contract then he wouldn't be too expensive.

Plus it would be beautiful to see Bayern lose a player for once, rather than hoovering up all the top German talent for themselves.

Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola has suggested that Toni Kross could yet leave the club, amid reported interest from Manchester United.

"He is an important player," Guardiola said ahead of Bayern’s game at Stuttgart. "But it can go fast in football. Here today, there tomorrow."

The Germany international has been linked with a switch to Old Trafford, following David Moyes’ visit to Borussia Park on Friday to watch Bayern’s 2-0 win against Moenchengladbach.

The United manager was spotted at the match with Sascha Breese, who is the man responsible for "international contacts" at Sports Total, Kroos’ agents.

Volker Struth, Kroos’ main agent, is reported to have told kicker that the current contract offer on the table is unacceptable and no further negotiations are currently scheduled. It means Bayern could choose to cash in now before the player moves into the final year of his agreement.

"I can’t rule out anything," Toni Kroos told kicker, when questioned if he could go into the World Cup without prolonging his Bayern deal. "No talks are planned in the near future. I am fully focused on the Rueckrunde [second part of the Bundesliga season] now."

Bayern fans are extremely confident that Kroos will stay and extend his contract in the summer.

Yeah, unless the offer was extraordinary and he was really pushing to move I can't see it.

Unfortunately, Moyes and the Mancs will be desperate to get a player like him and it wouldn't surprise me if they did indeed offer something extraordinary. It would be like a trophy to Moyes to go to a press conference and say he was able to attract a player from the current best side in Europe.

I'm also sure Pep would love to sell him there rather than to José if it were down to us and United.

Bayern fans are extremely confident that Kroos will stay and extend his contract in the summer.

This reminds me of the Bastian potential transfer a few years ago.

We where interested, he was flattered, but eventually sign a contract to stay.

I foresee a similar outcome.

Yeah, unless the offer was extraordinary and he was really pushing to move I can't see it.

This reminds me of the Bastian potential transfer a few years ago.

We where interested, he was flattered, but eventually sign a contract to stay.

I foresee a similar outcome.

Exactly,I think we should focus more on players that are attainable(Rakitic,Badelj etc)

Daily Mail linking him to United for £25m. For a 24-year-old world class central midfielder that's a bargain these days.

If there's even the slightest of chance he might be available, we should be monitoring his situation.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You