Toni Kroos

Billy.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wrong about not getting Dlp. Ramires-Matic is fine, but we need plan B. Question is who is the player who is top class but would be prepared to sit half games due to Mou tactics and play only in games like vs Whu...

But Kroos is too expensive, we need to invest in ST, LB first. Too fucking bad we didnt buy Cabaye who is similar to Mata (corners, free kicks, key goals, vision) but plays deeper and can press. And Im sure he would be ready to exchange starting spot with Rambo/Matic. Also can play as #10.

I hope he goes to United

They can't accommodate Kroos/Mata/Rooney/RVP in the same team without pissing one or two of them off :-)

They'd play him in a midfield 2 with Carrick or Fellaini. They'd have no problem accommodating him.

Hell, if Moyes is to be believed they'll be spending HUGE in the summer and may get Kroos AND another top class CM.

I'd slap a big contract down in front of him just to see what happens - the type of contract he wants from Bayern, and then add a little bit more.

He's the type of player who could change the whole dynamic of our team and turn us into PL champions this season - he's supposed to be Schweinsteiger's replacement after all. It's highly unrealistic, but the best case scenario is that we get him, worst case scenario is that we piss off Bayern and Pep. And that's always nice :)

They'd play him in a midfield 2 with Carrick or Fellaini. They'd have no problem accommodating him.

Hell, if Moyes is to be believed they'll be spending HUGE in the summer and may get Kroos AND another top class CM.

RVP

Mata-Rooney-Januzaj

Carrick-Fellaini

Trouble seeing where he fits in here? Like I said, not without pissing one of their current crop off.

RVP

Mata-Januzaj

Kroos

Carrick-Fellaini

@Rooney, where you playing kiddo?

Oh, back to my orignial point then I guess!

RVP

Mata-Rooney-Januzaj

Carrick-Fellaini

Trouble seeing where he fits in here? Like I said, not without pissing one of their current crop off.

RVP

Mata-Januzaj

Kroos

Carrick-Fellaini

@Rooney, where you playing kiddo?

Oh, back to my orignial point then I guess!

Fellaini is terrible and Carrick is getting old and injury prone. He'd easily start ahead of Fellaini.

Fellaini is terrible and Carrick is getting old and injury prone. He'd easily start ahead of Fellaini.

Sorry in your original post you cited that they'd both start to accommodate him? Backtrack or short term memory..............?

Rumours linking him with United started to pop-up in the last hours. There is something about Kroos reacting angrily after being substituted last night. Also something about Bayern demandig (only) £24M for his transfer. Some insight from our friends from Germany would be much welcomed.

The reaction and Peps answer that Kroos situation is unpredictable still hint at something could be wrong...

If Kroos was in Pep big plan, he would never say that Kroos is Bayern player, but that could change. If rumours are Bs, coaches usualy deny them. Pep didnt.

Still chances of Kroos here are as small as Torres reaching 20 PL goals this year.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You