Toni Kroos

Billy.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually would love to see this, its more the potential I see rather than what he would bring right now, look past the first season and see what he could evolve into under Jose.

Matic

Kroos

Willian Hazard

Oscar/Cesc

Costa

Thanks P.C!

I actually would love to see this, its more the potential I see rather than what he would bring right now, look past the first season and see what he could evolve into under Jose.

Matic

Kroos

Cesc

Willian Hazard

Oscar

Costa

7 players?

What about 4 defenders and a gk?...

I would sell Ramires in a heartbit for Kroos. Beside that you guys cant be serious when asking where he will play..

If we sell Ramires we have Matic, Fabregas, Kroos, Ginkel for 2 position in 60 games its more than enough for the first 3 to get atleast 30 starts starts a season

Can't see it unless both Mikel is sold AND either Ramires is sold or MvG is loaned.

Think José is genuine when he says Ramires is going nowhere. Kroos' one main concern/weakness is his defensive ability so I'm not sure he'd sell two of his better defensive players and bring in Kroos.

I would sell Ramires in a heartbit for Kroos. Beside that you guys cant be serious when asking where he will play..

If we sell Ramires we have Matic, Fabregas, Kroos, Ginkel for 2 position in 60 games its more than enough for the first 3 to get atleast 30 starts starts a season

2 positions? Without Ramires, there is NO defensive cover in midfield

Could you imagine if Matic gets injured...neither Fabregas or Kroos is that good defensively and Van Ginkel is only coming back from a long term injury

Mourinho did say in January that in the summer we would see why he didn't buy more players...

Matic, Fabregas and Kroos in a three man midfield with Ramires, MvG and Mikel / Chalobah / new DM signing as rotation options would be absolutely amazing. Having so many different kind of players with different skill sets would give us a lot of tactical versatility. Would leave us one man too many in the AM positions though, if there were only two places for five players (Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Schürrle, Salah) and out of those I can't see Oscar being at his best out wide so there's that.

Can't see Kroos coming though, got a feeling it's just his agent using the good old 'Chelsea card' when trying to get a better deal elsewhere. Saying we will offer him €8.5m a year will cause the other teams competing for his signature panicking and someone could end up paying even more than that. Would love to be wrong though.

I'd commit to spending £25m on him maybe £30m seeing as we've done so well with sales (reportedly) + whatever we manage to shift out.

I wonder what Madrid would actually pay for Ramires? If we said yeah we'd sell. I think £30m easy considering what they've paid for others!

Ramires = mobility.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You