Toni Kroos

Billy.

Willian, Schurrle, Salah > Oscar on the wing.

Oscar should compete for the cm/cam positions.

I disagree! Oscar can be very effective on the wing, he is probably the best crosser in the team and he doesnt stay on the wing as he drifts inside a lot. Oscar would be a guaranteed starter for me.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree! Oscar can be very effective on the wing, he is probably the best crosser in the team and he doesnt stay on the wing as he drifts inside a lot. Oscar would be a guaranteed starter for me.

Oscar is a decent crosser of the ball but I wouldn't say the best in the squad, that clearly goes to Hazard. You're just saying that because he whipped some great balls in in the Brazil game but that's just short term memory...

Regardless, I like Oscar in the middle and Willian out wide. Oscar always tends to drift out wide and Willian tends to drift in anyway, so it complements the team as a whole as it does themselves too.

Oscar is a decent crosser of the ball but I wouldn't say the best in the squad, that clearly goes to Hazard. You're just saying that because he whipped some great balls in in the Brazil game but that's just short term memory...

Regardless, I like Oscar in the middle and Willian out wide. Oscar always tends to drift out wide and Willian tends to drift in anyway, so it complements the team as a whole as it does themselves too.

I agree with what your saying... But I do think Willian is very poor when there is no space in behind. Don't get me wrong, the are games where he is a big threat but when we played against the likes of West Ham he was more than useless because his decision making is poor. Oscar on the other hand, is far better than in those kind of games and also does a good job defensively. So Oscar does have all the attributes to be able to play on the wing. I'm not saying he should and I'm not saying he shouldn't but, he is very very capable.

El Confidencial then go on to say it isn't fair when Real Madrid have to compete with clubs like Chelsea, Manchester City and PSG, because their owners can just pump money in. UEFA's FFP system is criticised and the punishments questioned... but Chelsea have complied with FFP!

LOL

err no i am not! Oscar's crossing for Brazil didn't even come into my mind when typing that. and Hazard's crossing is very inconsistent...

I also like Oscar in the middle but he is more versatile then Fabregas and Kroos, so of course Oscar would play on the right, with Willian rotating with Oscar and Fabregas.

playing Oscar as a winger for teams that play possession football like Brazil NT could be possible since the wingers there wouldn't need pace to make their runs in the opponent's final third. But for teams which play Counter attacking football like us it is not possible, using a winger who lacks pace in system like that is a joke.

So Oscar may have a great WC with his NT on the wing but in Chelsea it is impossible to work !

I dont know what everyone sees in Oscar . You can critiszed me but i watching almost every Chelsea game and not see something special in him . For my opinion hes very overated player. Yes he still young , scored a decent goals but still i dont see him becoming a World Class player. Maybe i'm wrong but if PSG will try to land him this summer , Mourinho must think about this seriously . And Kross,Vidal or even Pogba can make huge impact in our game. Yes maybe Kroos not very good at defending but with Fabregas and Matic Mourinho can devise something.

I dont know what everyone sees in Oscar . You can critiszed me but i watching almost every Chelsea game and not see something special in him . For my opinion hes very overated player. Yes he still young , scored a decent goals but still i dont see him becoming a World Class player. Maybe i'm wrong but if PSG will try to land him this summer , Mourinho must think about this seriously . And Kross,Vidal or even Pogba can make huge impact in our game. Yes maybe Kroos not very good at defending but with Fabregas and Matic Mourinho can devise something.

James>Kroos

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You