Toni Kroos

Billy.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't matter, he is better and more consistent than Oscar anyway

He might be right now but for Mourinho's system (the one I think he's trying to implement) Oscar is the better option at number 10.

I don't think Mourinho is dropping or selling Oscar.

Only way I can see it is if there's a significant outgoing. Either Ramires or Oscar.

In other words, not happening. Unless we're taking the Real Madrid/Barca/Bayern route of "you can never have enough top class players."

4-3-3

----------Costa-----------

Hazard-----------Willian

---------Fabregas---------

----Matic---------Kroos----

Luis----Terry----Cahill----Azpi

------------Courtois-------------

That is unbelievable. You could question whether that's enough cover defensively in midfield but our back 4 and keeper are so good and Matic covers so much of the pitch that I think it would work.

Two intelligent midfielders that aren't great defensively(i.e. Fabregas and Kroos) seems too unrealistic in a Jose team. I'm still amazed that the Fabregas deal happened. Fabregas and Kroos? Hmmm. I really doubt it.

Dont really see the nedd for Kroos now that we have got Fabregas.

that's what I've been thinking too.

If we are to sign another midfielder, I think it has to be a defensive one with skills, that would replace Ramires in the squad (not necessarily only in the starting XI).

With Cesc with us I don't see any need at all for any other mid.

We have Matic as the holding and most defensive player. We have Cesc, Oscar and Ramires to play if we decide to go with a 4-3-3.

We still have Marco and maybe even Mikel in the team, in addition to the kids coming from youth (and who will certainly be used to fill up the homegrown quota). Are we looking to have a situation like we did with the AMs last season only now with MDs? We had tons of AMs and saw two of them kissing goodbye half way through the season.

If we now pack our midfield more than it already is it means two things: 1) players are either being sold or loaned or 2) we're overdoing it and looking for the KdB situation to happen all over again.

Either way I think it's stupid. Ramires is useful to have in the squad and Marco should receive as many chances as possible instead of being loaned (don't believe he'd be sold as we just got him last season). Unless there's any truth in those Oscar rumors, I don't get why we should sign Kroos or any other midfielder.

Wow, if we have a fabregas and kroos midfield, our midfield automatically enters top 5 in world football

I dont think there are many better midfields in the world than:

Matic-Fabregas

Willian-Oscar-Hazard

I dont think there are many better midfields in the world than:

Matic-Fabregas

Willian-Oscar-Hazard

I don't really believe the rumours though. I don't think mourinho will play 3 slow pple in midfield

Only way I can see it is if there's a significant outgoing. Either Ramires or Oscar.

In other words, not happening. Unless we're taking the Real Madrid/Barca/Bayern route of "you can never have enough top class players."

4-3-3

Hazard-----------Willian

That is unbelievable. You could question whether that's enough cover defensively in midfield but our back 4 and keeper are so good and Matic covers so much of the pitch that I think it would work.

That would be ironic seeing as if he lefts Bayern it proves you cannot have too many top class players in the same position. Over the year the likes of Sneijder, Robben, Higuain...etc had to leave Madrid to become star players in other top teams. As many have said, if he arrives it means Oscar will probably be sold.

It's either Oscar out, or Jose is really pissed we didn't win anything past season, even though we beat every rival considering we had many weaknesses, and now just switched to madness mode and wants MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!

I like the idea of an absolutely mad Jose :D. Kind of like this but replace the word "power" for "midfielders":

4-3-3

Hazard-----------Willian

We can change Oscar and Fabregas from game to game which means both can get atleast 30 starts and another good amount of subs appareances.

We can change Oscar and Fabregas from game to game which means both can get atleast 30 starts and another good amount of subs appareances.

We can, of course, but it wouldn't make either of them very happy, to put it lightly. Keeping your key players happy is the key to a good management. It's one thing to put a top player on the bench when he has a bad form/tired/injured, and completely another to tell them that they would just rotate. They would be pissed, and rightfully so, considering that they aren't nobodies and have plenty of ambition.
Besides, I get the impression that Fabregas is the type of player who thrives and performs much better when he feels his position is secure and is sure of the manager's support and trust. Constantly being subbed, regardless of how well he performs, would do the opposite. It isn't fair to Oscar, either.
So no, I still don't see Kroos coming unless Oscar is leaving, and even then, it's a big IF.

It's not about Kroos and his agent anymore. He told the club he'll sign a new contract only if his wages are doubled. In response, Bayern have made it clear that the maximum he will get is €5m per annum. That's €2m less than what Kroos is expecting.

And you have El Confidencial as the one who broke this story. They are no mugs, you don't get to call such a reputable outlet and ask if they can come up with a story like this. You do this with Mirror and Daily Mail, not with Telegraph, Guardian, El Confidencial or Cadena SER.

What makes one paper credible and the other rubbish? I've seen every one of those papers you mentioned publish bullshit. Is it just that they don't do as much? I don't believe anything these papers have to say to be honest, most of the time its click bait trash...

What makes one paper credible and the other rubbish? I've seen every on of those papers you mentioned publish bullshit. Is it just that they don't do as much? I don't believe anything these papers have to say to be honest, most of the time its click bait trash...

You only believe Sky Sports and BBC?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You