Toni Kroos

Billy.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought Kroos was a CM?

Yep he been playing there mainly for Bayern this season as Pep don't trust Javi Martinez in that role and Bastian was injured for a long time at the start of the season. But he is also excellent as a CAM, played there for Bayern last season under Heynckes until he got injured.

Yep he been playing there mainly for Bayern this season as Pep don't trust Javi Martinez in that role and Bastian was injured for a long time at the start of the season. But he is also excellent as a CAM, played there for Bayern last season under Heynckes until he got injured.

Would you be willing to sell Oscar and replace him with Kroos?

Would you be willing to sell Oscar and replace him with Kroos?

For the right price yep as I mentioned. Although I would prefer us to keep Oscar and sign Kroos for free in 1 year. But if PSG decide to go mental again and bid 40-50m for Oscar after WC we can sell and get this guy to replace him.

That would be good, definitely an upgrade on Oscar. But max I would go for him is 20m-25m as he only got 1 year left, while Oscar we can sell for 40m.

Are you sure about Kroos>Oscar? Oscar is a great talent and a top class player. I am also a fan of Kroos and rate him high, however, I've seen some rather bad performances of Kroos playing very simple passes and slowing down the whole game. On the one hand, he surely has those deficits, on the other hand he is a very flexible player who can play in the front of the midfield but equally at the back as CM. Broadly speaking, not the worst deal we could make.

Local bavarian newspapers are appearing with the news, that Mourinho wants to replace Oscar with Kroos. Having lost faith in Oscar, José wants to bring Kroos to the Stamford Bridge.

Can you give a link mate ? Kroos would be such a wonderful signing.

Jose dropped Mata for Oscar, why would be buy Kroos to replace Oscar then? Should have just kept Mata if he was ok playing a passenger at CAM. Kroos doesn't seem like a Mourinho type player. I doubt there's any truth to these rumours.

Can you give a link mate ? Kroos would be such a wonderful signing.

Couldn't find anything on this story in the European newspapers. Still, there's an article on Deportes Azteca website, a TV station in Mexico, written about an hour ago, that confirms what Jose1893 said.

El DT de Chelsea, José Mourihno, perdió la fe en el brasileño Oscar, clave durante buena parte del curso, pero no ofreció el rendimiento ni los resultados que se esperaban hacia el final de la liga.

http://www.aztecadeportes.com/notas/cabalgata-deportiva-gillette/2014-05-28-12-40/toni-kroos-en-la-mira-del-chelsea/

yeah lets Jose replace the whole fucking team. Why cant he trust players for some time? Why he looks for instant success...we have big season ahead and trust me if we change GK, LB, CM, CAM and ST, our team wont be runnig motor, but another transition season.

I'm amazed at the amount of people here who claim to know Jose philosophy and love him as a manager who continually call on these slow players with no defensive I.Q as a player they would like to see Chelsea sign.

In Jose's world DEFENSE leads to OFFENSE, we need people capable of winning the ball and putting in a shift. One dimensional players need not apply.

I'm amazed at the amount of people here who claim to know Jose philosophy and love him as a manager who continually call on these slow players with no defensive I.Q as a player they would like to see Chelsea sign.

In Jose's world DEFENSE leads to OFFENSE, we need people capable of winning the ball and putting in a shift. One dimensional players need not apply.

Ahh, that's why I'm not impressed by him! Thanks for reminding me, he's SLOW AS FUCK! Oscar is better.

That would be good, definitely an upgrade on Oscar. But max I would go for him is 20m-25m as he only got 1 year left, while Oscar we can sell for 40m.

LOL how on earth is Kroos an upgrade on Oscar???

Local bavarian newspapers are appearing with the news, that Mourinho wants to replace Oscar with Kroos. Having lost faith in Oscar, José wants to bring Kroos to the Stamford Bridge.

Sounds like a fake story.

Toni Kroos is an upgrade on Oscar and people who are talking like he can't play in a counter-attacking system just doesn't know him. Look at his perfomance against Arsenal in 12-13. Under Heynckes in 11-12 too,..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You