Toni Kroos

Billy.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even them really but like I said, they tend to be more accurate since they don't publish a lot of rumours.

So which media outlet do you believe that always gives 100% accurate information? or you won't believe anything until it is officially announced?

So which media outlet do you believe that always gives 100% accurate information? or you won't believe anything until it is officially announced?

None, most of the stuff like this is designed for people like you to click and start a 15 pg dialogue amongst supporters about why Chelsea are buying Kroos. When you post a link here the potential to get thousands of hits grows exponentially. When I read direct quotes, not sources say or understands, I start to believe more.

I dont think this will happen and I dont want this to happen. Way too offensive and Kroos and cesc both dont defend much. Unless jose will go full attack, I dont see this happening. And our CBs arent realy world class either, they need support from midfield too...

None, most of the stuff like this is designed for people like you to click and start a 15 pg dialogue amongst supporters about why Chelsea are buying Kroos. When you post a link here the potential to get thousands of hits grows exponentially. When I read direct quotes, not sources say or understands, I start to believe more.

Ah I see that explains it all about your attitude regarding transfers then. I think you are gonna find it hard to get information from quotes because most of the time transfers are done without any quote directly from involving parties. Fabregas is not gonna come out and says things like ''My next team will be wearing Blue in London'' or ''I am going to England with a club that have won the CL in the past 5 years''

Believe it or not, these websites actually have inside sources and sometime their claims are true(even though most of the time it is likely bs). However they don't make complete craps up such as City bid 100m+Aguero for Messi or something like that. They mention City are interested in Mangala for example which was true as a couple of months later he came out and confirmed it. Did any of the Fab's relatives came out and said he was going to Chelsea? Or did the likes of Di Marzio already talked about it 2-3 weeks before it happened? Do you think they just predict the future and hope for the best?

If you still believe that anything that is not directly coming out of players/their agents then you still live under a stone and not using the internet to its full ability. Long gone are the days of transfers being done straight away, now it is always starting with a rumor and eventually develop. Rumors are not always bs either, sometime they are real.

I want us to remain strong in midfield, if we are about to add another midfielder, get Pogb/Vidal type.

Now with Fabregas here, I prefer Oscar ahead of Kroos. Oscar runs more, works harder and can be realy dangerous as he did vs Croatia.

Only way I can see it is if there's a significant outgoing. Either Ramires or Oscar.

In other words, not happening. Unless we're taking the Real Madrid/Barca/Bayern route of "you can never have enough top class players."

4-3-3

----------Costa-----------

Hazard-----------Willian

---------Fabregas---------

----Matic---------Kroos----

Luis----Terry----Cahill----Azpi

------------Courtois-------------

That is unbelievable. You could question whether that's enough cover defensively in midfield but our back 4 and keeper are so good and Matic covers so much of the pitch that I think it would work.

OR

--------------------Costa------------------

Hazard---------Fabregas---------Oscar

-----------Matic------------Kroos----------

Luis----------Terry--------Cahill----------Azpi

-----------------Courtois---------------------

AND

---------------Costa------------------

Hazard------------------------------OScar

--------Kroos-------------Fabregas

-------------------Matic-------------

Luis----------Terry--------Cahill----------Azpi

-----------------Courtois---------------------

Dont know why 4-2-3-1 seems to be a sure shot formation for next season.

Yes, we have played it for some time now, but with Jose's emphasis on defensive discipline for all players, i dont think this formation is set in stone.

I would rather prefer a 4-1-4-1 for most games, and 4-2-3-1 only for away games at other big teams.

4-1-4-1

YHnNaq6.jpg

That being said, with Schurlle salah and the host of talent we have on the bench, i dont think there is any space for Kroos to get in, unless Oscar is sold, which i dont think is wise. He will come good with Fabregas and Costa added in the team. Too much quality will reduce the pressure on Oscar and Hazard to make something special happen.

Kroos would be great, but there simply is no space for him.

If we sign Kroos i am pretty sure Oscar would be moved back the right and Willian would rotate with both Fabregas and Oscar.

This is somthing to take in mind if the Kroos rumores are true. I can't see Willian to be placed before Oscar in the line up. Mourinho is no idiot he knows the kid has 22 years old and can improve would be atleast stupid to sell him.

Dont know why 4-2-3-1 seems to be a sure shot formation for next season.

Yes, we have played it for some time now, but with Jose's emphasis on defensive discipline for all players, i dont think this formation is set in stone.

I would rather prefer a 4-1-4-1 for most games, and 4-2-3-1 only for away games at other big teams.

4-1-4-1

YHnNaq6.jpg

That being said, with Schurlle salah and the host of talent we have on the bench, i dont think there is any space for Kroos to get in, unless Oscar is sold, which i dont think is wise. He will come good with Fabregas and Costa added in the team. Too much quality will reduce the pressure on Oscar and Hazard to make something special happen.

Kroos would be great, but there simply is no space for him.

Formations are just pretty numbers to say and regardless of which formation we used, Mourinho will always place emphasis on everyone doing their defensive work. It's not set in stone that one system is much more defensive solid than others. And the reason why the 4-2-3-1 seemed to have been mentioned a lot as our starting formation is because Mourinho favors it and he has admitted himself IIRC. He has been use that as his main system since at Inter Milan with the 4-3-3, 4-3-1-2, 3-5-2 etc being his alternatives.

Surely if we line up like this next season we would have to become a team who dominate possession against the top teams!

Cech

Azpilicueta - Cahill - Terry - F.Luis

Kroos - Matic

Oscar - Fabregas - Hazard

Costa

players like Kroos, Fabregas and Matic are just not the type of players who can counter attack effectively.

A midfield of Cesc-Matic-Kross may sound good on paper but it's a bit slow for me.

you've a pretty high standard for a guy who've endured watching Mikel for 9 years :P:D

Surely if we line up like this next season we would have to become a team who dominate possession against the top teams!

Cech

Azpilicueta - Cahill - Terry - F.Luis

Kroos - Matic

Oscar - Fabregas - Hazard

Costa

players like Kroos, Fabregas and Matic are just not the type of players who can counter attack effectively.

Willian, Schurrle, Salah > Oscar on the wing.

Oscar should compete for the cm/cam positions.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You