Toni Kroos

Billy.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Kroos, but he's a type like Cesc and Oscar. Creative CM/CAM without great speed and defensive abilities (Oscar is ok).I guess 3 of them in 1 team is a little bit too much, does it mean Oscar will leave?

As far as im concerned Ramires is not a defensiv midfielder either...

He isn't but he can play there very well, He played there in the first 6 months, and without him we have only Mikel to replace Matic, if Mikel stays (He is not that good). None of our other midfielders can do it.

Agent looking to stir up controversy ahead of a World Cup game, Chelsea is a hot name to link him with. Does anyone really think Chelsea are going to sign another deep mid?

Matic/Mikel/Ramires/Kroos/Van Ginkel/Fabregas

Hazard/Salah/Oscar/Willian/Schurrle

I guess anything is possible, we'd have 6 CM's for potentially 3 positions with Matic pretty much locked in so 5 for two. Up in the attack third we'd have Hazard locked and 4 fighting for one.

I know we would change formations a lot but Jose usually likes to have a set group to work with and at current, there are going to be a lot of unhappy people if this is true.

18 names for the team

Courtois/Cech(or the back up should we move Cech)

Azpilicueta/Cahill/Terry/Luis?/Ivanovic(Utility)

Matic/Fabregas/Ramires/Hazard/Willian/Oscar/Schurrle/Kroos/Salah

Costa/Lukaku

come to think of it that looks doable! you will get people who will want to play more but as a squad, if Jose rotates it enough... Good God!

Petr is unusually late on this one haha.

Only Now at home...

army...

Chelsea to offer Toni Kroos £130,000-a-week deal to trump Mancheter United interest

I like him, but this doesn't make sense at all after Fabregas's signing. I would be more inclined to believe if the club was linked with a good defensive player to strengthen defence when Cesc goes forward(and he will, no matter what position he plays).

Why would we want Kroos now that we got Cesc? Are we going to play Kroos-Cesc-Oscar or what?

If Mou is looking for Oscar replacement (based that cesc will play deeper), he should target Barkley as he is english and quite good...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You