Nemanja Matic

.Cee

46 minutes ago, the wes said:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/man-united-set-complete-eric-bailly-transfer-pursuing-nemanja-matic-di-marzio/

Di marzio is now reporting utd want Matic if radija and kante are to come in I wouldn't lose sleep losing Matic to utd 

I wouldn't even sell Marko Marin to Utd.

Sell Matic and then keep Mikel? Don't fuck it up. Sell Mikel to United if you must sell something to them.

Matic can go when he takes Emenalo with him, cherry on the cake, mate.

Make it three with this Granovskai babe.

Would consider lowering the price... [emoji1]

Torn on this one. There is a good chance he rekindles his best form and plays a key role for United, but at the moment he is still at a low level and whilst most of our other big players like Fabregas, Hazard and Costa have at least shown signs of improvement in the second half of last season, he never did and struggled to even get in the team mostly.

We are not going to sell him abroad for the sort of money that United would be prepared to pay and if that helps us get other targets which will both improve the team and help to mould it into the identity that Conte wants then I think it should be considered. If we were able to bring in Nainggolan and Kante partly on the back of letting Matic go then I would support it.

I wouldn't sell to them for anything less than £35-40m though. See just how much Jose wants him.

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Tell them to fuck off and then tell Matic he can stay and fight for a place of piss off to another country.

Our board are absolute idiots if they sell any player to a rival. 

For me though this will become a huge problem over the coming seasons. It's easy to say sell Matic abroad but unless it's to PSG, Bayern, Barca or Real Madrid (and in any of those cases you'd then ask the question why are we selling in the first place if those teams want him) then the best offers we are going to get are either loan to buy's or £18-20m.

The money that is coming into the Premier League clubs is going to create such a gulf between our clubs and everyone other than the above mentioned throughout Europe that if we want top dollar for players, we will have to consider the opportunities available selling players within England at overpriced values.

Sell him even free to United he has proven he can be twice as worse than Cahill or Oscar on normal basis. Awful player and likely the only player I hold a grim. It would be a blessing in disguise if he is played as a regular under Mourinho.

On 6/6/2016 at 6:39 PM, Essien19 said:

Matic can go when he takes Emenalo with him, cherry on the cake, mate.

Make it three with this Granovskai babe.

Would consider lowering the price... emoji1.png

hehe got the correlation wrong there: Mikel has a job at a top side because of Emenalo, his countryman. No manager in their right mind would actually try and sign him.

I can certainly see Matic bossing the midfield against us for a season and a half, like he did for us. Then when he has a bad season, tired/fed up/unlucky, united will have the strength in depth to see it through.

6 hours ago, Pizy said:

Tell them to fuck off and then tell Matic he can stay and fight for a place of piss off to another country.

Our board are absolute idiots if they sell any player to a rival. 

I don't agree with the second statement.

The board would be idiots if they sold a key player to a rival (e.g. Hazard, Matic, Fabregas, Costa, Azpi, Zouma, Courtois)

Everyone else can be sold for an inflated price

6 hours ago, JaKstone said:

Sell him even free to United he has proven he can be twice as worse than Cahill or Oscar on normal basis. Awful player and likely the only player I hold a grim. It would be a blessing in disguise if he is played as a regular under Mourinho.

and when he returns to his previous form, which would no doubt happen when we sell to utd.... what then.... cry with mikel?