Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Wow, shit just got more than interesting. Amazing results. It's over for City now, over. Now it's us or Liverpool. 4 games, 4 games. Oh shit.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manuel, my fellow chileno, you fucking piece of shit, you got too cocky and you pay the price now. If you wanted to prove you are better than Mourinho you had the perfect chance at the Etihad in February. But you failed, as always. Bye bye Senor Fracaso, there might be some La Liga teams still wanting you, Malaga, Valencia, or maybe you should try and fail in Italy too, I know the perfect place in Lazio or Milan. These teams might accept your style of play - score 150 goals and finish 3rd.

Four more games to go and then Manuel, all the media and Stevie G can watch Papa Mourinho lift the trophy they were all dreaming about. Come on Chels!

Now Im really scared because shit just got real, we need to win against Sunderland at all costs first of all.

its just eleven days 4 games and COULD be the Garden of Eden

Wow, shit just got more than interesting. Amazing results. It's over for City now, over. Now it's us or Liverpool. 4 games, 4 games. Oh shit.

Too many twists in the race already to write City off. If we and Liverpool both drop points this weekend, they're back in it. Like I said, play every game to win and don't worry about the others.

City without Silva looked remarkably similar to us in the games where we've just not been good enough offensively like Villa and West Brom. He's such an important player for them and constantly bails them out: best AM in the league by a long way in my opinion.

Too many twists in the race already to write City off. If we and Liverpool both drop points this weekend, they're back in it. Like I said, play every game to win and don't worry about the others.

It's over for City mate. The title is between us and Liverpool now.

Would be funny if it is actually Sunderland who also end our own title hope and maybe even Jose's home record in 3 days. Really need to focus on that game now. Remember stranger thing have happened in football, would also be quite possible that City is actually back in it by the end of this week when we and Liverpool both lost.

Dude... just leave. You're such a fucking coward troller that won't even troll properly to avoid a ban.

Too bad I'm not a mod here otherwise you'd already be banned a long time ago. Reason: coward troller and a cunt

Holy cow city dropped points again, we can do this boys! We are almost at the finish line and we just need to beat the scum running on first place. Next week will be a nervy one for me.

The funny thing is, this is just the start, under Mourinho we are going to dominate English football for years.

And for Liverpool.

Liverpool already? Not sure, we still have Sunderland abd Atletico before we play Loserpool...