Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice little fact for you guys. "The team with the best home-record has won the BPL for the past 10 seasons."

Currently we have the best:

Chelsea (at home) 47 pts

Livershit (at home) 46 pts

Man City (at home) 43 pts

Us and Livershit played equal amount of home games so far, City one less.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With the media love-in towards Liverpool and their arrogant, nasty fans who hate this club and our manager with incredible passion, winning the league will be sweeter than ever. Perhaps even sweeter than the CL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With the media love-in towards Liverpool and their arrogant, nasty fans who hate this club and our manager with incredible passion, winning the league will be sweeter than ever. Perhaps even sweeter than the CL.

Won't it just.
It drives me crazy when pundits harp on about how "great" there fans are, maybe they should take a trip to Anfield as an away fan.
Without doubt the most twisted, hypocrital set off morons you can come across. Every club has a section off idiots, there section is just much bigger than any others.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sunderland, norwich and cardiff. Three relegation zone teams. Three teams who have nothing to lose and will play 110% every game now.

Lpool is looks more confident than ever. Winning for fun.

Its gonna be bloody difficult but possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sunderland, norwich and cardiff. Three relegation zone teams. Three teams who have nothing to lose and will play 110% every game now.

Lpool is looks more confident than ever. Winning for fun.

Its gonna be bloody difficult but possible.

Luckily Sunderland and Norwich are at home (while Liverpool has to play Norwich away) and maybe Cardiff will already be relegated when we have to play them. :halo:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sunderland, norwich and cardiff. Three relegation zone teams. Three teams who have nothing to lose and will play 110% every game now.

Lpool is looks more confident than ever. Winning for fun.

Its gonna be bloody difficult but possible.

Liverpool is only winning for fun in your dreams...

We win our games 1-0 and they win it 3-2. What's the difference?

Their matches are just as hard as ours. I dont see them winning it so easily as you make out!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Luckily Sunderland and Norwich are at home (while Liverpool has to play Norwich away) and maybe Cardiff will already be relegated when we have to play them. :halo:

Funny how we're hoping they're already relegated by then, whilst they're hoping we're already champions by then :P (see last paragraph of http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/13/cardiff-ole-gunnar-solskjaer-anger-southampton)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd say Liverpool has a 55% chance of winning the league, Chelsea 35% and ManCity 10%.

The advantadge of them drawing against us at Anfield is huge, but I believe we can do it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Won't it just.
It drives me crazy when pundits harp on about how "great" there fans are, maybe they should take a trip to Anfield as an away fan.
Without doubt the most twisted, hypocrital set off morons you can come across. Every club has a section off idiots, there section is just much bigger than any others.

Liverpool easily have the worst fans in England. There is something seriously wrong with them and I'm not even being funny.Seriously, I fear for the safety of our match-going fans taking the trip to Merseyside. We all know how the "bestest fans in the world" treat other fans. If we win that game and deny them the title, their fans could really go full psycho. I just hope security is at an all time high.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is an incredible season, unbelievably incredible. But I do not want to think too much further. Just go step by step, now beat Sunderland.

I am hoping that Liverpool will feel the huge, huge pressure. It is everywhere, absolutely everywhere, they have to feel it and hopefully, just hopefully, it will affect them in some way. After all, they have not played and fought for such a triumph for so many years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Liverpool is only winning for fun in your dreams...

We win our games 1-0 and they win it 3-2. What's the difference?

Their matches are just as hard as ours. I dont see them winning it so easily as you make out!

actually they did it a little. while we run our ass off for winning matches, they just won it with penalties, refs helped them a lot this season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Liverpool easily have the worst fans in England. There is something seriously wrong with them and I'm not even being funny.Seriously, I fear for the safety of our match-going fans taking the trip to Merseyside. We all know how the "bestest fans in the world" treat other fans. If we win that game and deny them the title, their fans could really go full psycho. I just hope security is at an all time high.

I said in another thread that what makes them worse is the fact they try to pose as a club full off class and morals, makes me feel sick when Phil Thompson or whoever goes on about the "values" they hold as a club.
Millwall are cunts, but atleast they accept that fact.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think Liverpool could drop points on Sunday, Really do.

I was reading another forum a week or so ago and one Liverpool fan suggested they might come unstuck at Carrow Road and the rest almost collectively laughed at him, citing their recent record vs Norwich.
If the players let even an ounce off that type off complacency creep in, they are in trouble.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow, a big gift from City. If we win all our remaining games we'll win the league, so I hope everyone steps up their game and not flop against relegation sides. I'm not that worried for game against Liverpool, we seem to play really well against big teams.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...