• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a difference between us and Norwich and you don't need me to spell it out. Suarez has taken them apart on his own in the last year, six goals in two games says it all.

Liverpool will win comfortably, no ifs or buts.

There is a difference between us and Norwich and you don't need me to spell it out. Suarez has taken them apart on his own in the last year, six goals in two games says it all.

Liverpool will win comfortably, no ifs or buts.

Yeah but lets hope Norwich have finally learnt from their mistakes and try play Suarez out of the game, highly unlikely I know but lets hope.

Yeah but lets hope Norwich have finally learnt from their mistakes and try play Suarez out of the game, highly unlikely I know but lets hope.

Oh fucking hell yeah I hope Norwich spike their HT drinks and they come out pissing out of their arses :getin:

Just can't see it.

Oh fucking hell yeah I hope Norwich spike their HT drinks and they come out pissing out of their arses :getin:

Just can't see it.

:blink::mouthclosed: and then Stevie G goes up for a header cant hold it no more and Suarez ends up underneath him........

Is Sturridge injured? If he is then Norwich have one less thing to worry about.

:blink::mouthclosed: and then Stevie G goes up for a header cant hold it no more and Suarez ends up underneath him........

Is Sturridge injured? If he is then Norwich have one less thing to worry about.

I think his injury is still being assessed. Their confidence is sky high, I just cannot for the life of me see a shock here.

Source? Link??

Liverpool saying on their website that Sturridge has a 'small strain' and will now undergo a treatment programme in order to try and be available for the trip to Carrow Road. Don't know where that four to six weeks came from, but I think he will 100% be available against Chelsea.

Liverpool saying on their website that Sturridge has a 'small strain' and will now undergo a treatment programme in order to try and be available for the trip to Carrow Road. Don't know where that four to six weeks came from, but I think he will 100% be available against Chelsea.

It's a hamstring injury. There is no way he will be fir for Norwich even if it a little strain. If they risk him and he hurts it again he would be out for a couple of months.

It's a hamstring injury. There is no way he will be fir for Norwich even if it a little strain. If they risk him and he hurts it again he would be out for a couple of months.

I don't know what you understand by hamstring injury, but as a former football player (youth) let me explain it for you - It occurs after long periods of effort by feeling something in your muscle and you can't flex your leg anymore. Some hamstring injuries are painful, some are not. As a matter a fact, you can call it hamstring injury only when your muscle starts to bleed. That's a hamstring injury. A hamstring problem does not always mean it's a hamstring injury, because it's not about one muscle, there are several muscles there. The pain is there in both cases, but to discover the bleeding in your muscle you need to have a scan.

And maybe this is what happened to Sturridge - he felt the pain and had a scan. No bleeding, so no hamstring injury. Only a thigh problem.

If your thigh hurts it doesn't mean you have a hamstring injury. Maybe they won't risk him at Norwich, but mos def he's going to play against Chelsea if it actually is, as they say, only a little strain.

I don't know what you understand by hamstring injury, but as a former football player (youth) let me explain it for you - It occurs after long periods of effort by feeling something in your muscle and you can't flex your leg anymore. Some hamstring injuries are painful, some are not. As a matter a fact, you can call it hamstring injury only when your muscle starts to bleed. That's a hamstring injury. A hamstring problem does not always mean it's a hamstring injury, because it's not about one muscle, there are several muscles there. The pain is there in both cases, but to discover the bleeding in your muscle you need to have a scan.

And maybe this is what happened to Sturridge - he felt the pain and had a scan. No bleeding, so no hamstring injury. Only a thigh problem.

If your thigh hurts it doesn't mean you have a hamstring injury. Maybe they won't risk him at Norwich, but mos def he's going to play against Chelsea if it actually is, as they say, only a little strain.

Got absolutely no idea what it means physically, just going by what usually happens when players have hamstring injuries, so thanks for that explanation.

Physioroom says that it's a hamstring injury, not sure if they mean that there is bleed or if it's just a thigh injury.