A last minute Terry header at Anfield right in front of the Kop or a last minute penalty from a blatant dive. Not sure which I would prefer more.

And people keep bringing up Suarez but he never performs in big games anyway. Take him away and we're better all over the park.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wankfest and my hatred for lfc is the very reason I was rooting for man city to get a result at anfield. While we are capable of beating them (which will be an almighty task), that win pushes them closer to clinching the title and I simply cannot support any result that enhances the scousers chances of winning the league.

if we lose at Anfield then what? would you all still see the city loss as a good result?

I think we have to get used to the idea that the Red Death has returned . I was worried when the Fenway group took over from those thieves Gillete and Hicks .

This is not hindsight I warned about giving them 50 million for Torres ...they wasted some of that on Carroll but less than half,

If there is one consolation in the return of the Scum ,,, it is the ultimate pain the Manure wankers will be feeling

We have to be careful not to concede early on in the Liverpool game because whilst they always start really quickly, we always start really slowly. Because of their intensity and good movement (things we lack) they pretty much blew Tottenham, Everton, Arsenal, United and City (first half) away. Although they do seem to tire in the second half of games (presumably because they go all-out in the first half) I don't think this will be much to our advantage given that we will also be tired due to the midweek CL game.

We'll need to stay compact and try not to concede within the first half because if we're forced to go looking for a goal, I fear we will be blown away by their pace. Our defenders are exceptionally slow and you saw the way Dyer practically ran through our defence when his shot hit Terry's shoulder in the Swansea game just gone. As good as he is Matic also seems to get done by pacy players quite a lot (v. Villa and Palace). And since Liverpool's play practically revolves around a high intensity, fast game I'm not very hopeful. Hope to be proven wrong though.

The Skipper, on 15 Apr 2014 - 12:36 PM, said:

Yes, a Gerrard backpass to Torres who surprisingly finishes would be absolutely mental.

If that happened, I would fly to London, hunt Torres down and give him a kiss in the mouth. And tell him "All is forgiven you beautiful bastard"

City will drop points, no doubt about that, they are the biggest bottlers in Premier League after Arsenal but on what basis people expect us to win at Anfield?

Don't get me wrong, I know we could do it if we give 100% or more, but even in that case I see suspicious penalties for Liverpool or Skrtel playing hand ball in front of their goal.

They will push us up and down and get away with it.

We need miracle to get a result there.

Three goals minimum in order to stand a chance.

I can't see it.

Torres winner goal in Champions league final is more likely.

Are you serious? A miricale to get a result at Anfield??? Come on! I am very confident we will win there! The more I think about the game the more feel we will get the job done there!

I just hope Liverpool are dumb enough to believe their own hype and try to play this reckless football against us. We will have chances galore to pick them off on the counter. If Hazard is back then I am confident of a win.