• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think Jose is going to let Schurrle be the lone striker once again.

Let's hope not.

Hoping liverpool come at us all guns blazing, would suit us perfectly. Henderson being out is a pretty big loss for them too.

I do hope Mourinho will make it very clear in his press conferences leading up to the game that Suarez needs to be watched for his diving. He needs to put pressure on the referees to curb the little rat bastard's play acting, we can't have a scenario where he is getting our players booked and even getting pens/FKs for nothing.

Don't think Jose is going to let Schurrle be the lone striker once again.

Not saying he'll start Shurlle as a lone Striker. Im saying that i can see Jose loading up the midfield and catching them on the counter. Let's face it, Eto is shit away from home, Torres is shit everywhere and Ba is ok. I really can't see Jose putting the hope of our entire season on the back of Demba Ba.

Yaya Toure: Injured Manchester City midfielder out for two weeks
Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure will be out for two weeks with a muscle injury picked up in Sunday's defeat by Liverpool, boss Manuel Pellegrini has said. Should miss 3 of their last 6 games then.

Not saying he'll start Shurlle as a lone Striker. Im saying that i can see Jose loading up the midfield and catching them on the counter. Let's face it, Eto is shit away from home, Torres is shit everywhere and Ba is ok. I really can't see Jose putting the hope of our entire season on the back of Demba Ba.

Yeah. But I reckon, with their shit defense, we could play with a bit more aggression.

Yeah. But I reckon, with their shit defense, we could play with a bit more aggression.

We must not underestimate their attack. Our strength will come from them playing a high line. Hazard tore them apart at home because of has speedy attack on the counter, we may not have him in this game.. As much as i trust our defenders, i can see them getting turned inside out by Suarez, Coutinho and Stirling. Our best bet is to frusrate them by no letting them play the way they wan't. This can be done by loading the midfield and cut off the service to the forwards. If i was Jose, i'd have Shurrle on Gerrard all game and Rami on Coutinho. Take those two out and Liverpool are pretty much useless.

Anfield, Extra time, 3 minutes added, minute 93:32(we are attacking thats why the referee didnt blow the whistle), 0-0, Torres hits the ball with his Hand but Mignolet saves it and it bumps to John Terry, Liverpool players protesting about time and handball, Stevie Me takes the ball off Terry inside the box, Terry dives like Neymar, Penalty for us, minute 95, Frank Lampard shoots the penalty and hits the post, ball hits Stevie Me's head and it goes into goal, Own goal by Stevie Me in the 96th minute, Chelsea Wins
1-0.

This is what i want to happen.

Anfield, Extra time, 3 minutes added, minute 93:32(we are attacking thats why the referee didnt blow the whistle), 0-0, Torres hits the ball with his Hand but Mignolet saves it and it bumps to John Terry, Liverpool players protesting about time and handball, Stevie Me takes the ball off Terry inside the box, Terry dives like Neymar, Penalty for us, minute 95, Frank Lampard shoots the penalty and hits the post, ball hits Stevie Me's head and it goes into goal, Own goal by Stevie Me in the 96th minute, Chelsea Wins

1-0.

This is what i want to happen.

I would prefer a 6 0 win ...treat the scum the same as the gooners

Agreed, we are totally under the radar right now.

Yupp, we're not expected to win. Build up to this game will be the same as the City game at Ethiad. "Their offense isthe great, they could score 5 or 6" . This game will be easier than the City game because their offense isn't as good and their defense is just as bad, if not worse. VAMOOOOSSSS CHELSEA!

I dont mind the media wankfest at all, it gives them even more pressure

Exactly, liverpool got this far without any media pressure to compete for the title, now they are favourites, let's see if they can handle the pressure of being top.