• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omfg that wankfest, can't let them win the title

Henry? Shearer? Giggs? Forget them, if Gerrard leads Liverpool to the title, he'll be the best player in Premier League history

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2604218/Steven-Gerrard-best-Premier-League-player-Liverpool-win-title-Mersey-Beat-Dom-King.html#ixzz2ysXgc3bz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If Liverpool do win, then thank god its World Cup Year, that might die down the wankfest for atleast 5 seconds.

I wish you were right. But look at the scouse wankfest now, and they haven't even won the damn thing yet!!! They'll be going about it for at least the next 10 years if they win it.

Looking at the last day of the season we will be in the worst position having to play away at a team potentially battling relegation on the final day. Liverpool and City at home to Newcastle and West Ham respectively with both teams unlikely to have anything to play for.

Used a predictor website with what I think will realistically be the outcome:

1st Man City 88pts

2nd Liverpool 87pts

3rd Chelsea 85pts

4th Arsenal 77pts

5th Everton 76pts

6th Man United 69pts

7th Spurs 68pts

17th Fulham 36pts

18th Norwich 33pts

19th Cardiff 30pts

20th Sunderland 29pts

It's not like we don't have anything to fight for too. Those relegation team are fighting for pride for sure, but I think the title contenders especially us have more pride to play for. They paid so much more money and they have to prove themselves. If its a battle of wills in Relegation vs Title, I think the title should give you drive to glory while the relegation fight is a drive based on fear. From what I find in my life fear clouds the mind.

Man City losing is not what I wanted I admit, but it means that it's in our hands now at least. We just need to make sure 100% that we don't get beat at Anfield. A win would be ideal and put us in the driving seat, but even a draw wouldn't be the end of the world providing Man City can win all their remaining games and pip Liverpool to the title.

Just think people, if we beat Liverpool at Anfield (which lets be honest, we should do) then we'll be in front of them, as will be City if they win their games in hand. Then it's just up to hoping that City slip up at some point on their run in... Which is a bit less likely, although that away game against Everton looks like 2 points dropped just waiting to happen.

Chin up everyone, this title should really be ours now. Mourinho can lead us to victory at Anfield. Trust in him and believe in the players, we can do this!! KTBFFH

If Liverpool do win, then thank god its World Cup Year, that might die down the wankfest for atleast 5 seconds.

Seeing emotional Stevie & thus emotional Liverpool fans.. How seriously funny is it going to be if they don't win anything? :lol:

Seeing emotional Stevie & thus emotional Liverpool fans.. How seriously funny is it going to be if they don't win anything? :lol:

A last minute one to...not so much for his reaction but for the fans reaction..prob backfire and end up being us now lol..

Its just insane..we gana have a minute silent to remember their win?Half time world cup here we come the highlights

City will drop points, no doubt about that, they are the biggest bottlers in Premier League after Arsenal but on what basis people expect us to win at Anfield?

Don't get me wrong, I know we could do it if we give 100% or more, but even in that case I see suspicious penalties for Liverpool or Skrtel playing hand ball in front of their goal.

They will push us up and down and get away with it.

We need miracle to get a result there.

Three goals minimum in order to stand a chance.

I can't see it.

Torres winner goal in Champions league final is more likely.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2604151/Liverpool-favourites-Premier-League-title-neutral-Here-10-reasons-rooting-Reds.html

Seriously...

"Liverpool are favourites for the Premier League title" -> "1) They are the underdogs, we love underdogs"

English media- Wanking themselves to death.

Well, Liverpool have been performing very well lately and we haven't. They've got one world class striker and a good one, while we've got nothing. Thought Sturridge did not have the best of matches, but Suarez was unplayable.

City lost, but played a hell lot better in the second half; reckon they deserved to even win that match, had it not been for Kompany's miskick and they'd have goten at least 1 point.

Aguero is coming back at the right time as well. He's prob not 100% yet, but he doesn't need to be. Our best player is out for another couple of games, and reckon he too won't come back at 100%. Tourse is a big loss, but they got cover there.

We are not favorites and can't think of any reasons why we should be. Would love if we won it anyway, but realistically, we must accept our opponents are better poised to take it.

Well, Liverpool have been performing very well lately and we haven't. They've got one world class striker and a good one, while we've got nothing. Thought Sturridge did not have the best of matches, but Suarez was unplayable.

City lost, but played a hell lot better in the second half; reckon they deserved to even win that match, had it not been for Kompany's miskick and they'd have goten at least 1 point.

Aguero is coming back at the right time as well. He's prob not 100% yet, but he doesn't need to be. Our best player is out for another couple of games, and reckon he too won't come back at 100%. Tourse is a big loss, but they got cover there.

We are not favorites and can't think of any reasons why we should be. Would love if we won it anyway, but realistically, we must accept our opponents are better poised to take it.

Don't underestimate The Demba. Suarez and Sturridge aren't on his level (this week).

At this stage of the season I am just delighted that we re still in the hunt. looking back before Christmas, we were 5 points behind Arsenal, dropping silly points and complaining that we might have a fight on our hands to even stay in the top four come the end of the season.(I was one of those complaining !!) But, here we are, still well in there and a semi final of the champions league to come too. Happy days people, and way above my early season expectations. In my humble opinion Jose has really over achieved with this team and this has been a very productive season, whether we win a trophy or not