The work Hendo puts in game changing though, there a reason he's started to so much on that team. Hendo has a been a great engine for them, rather have him out the Gerrard to be honest. Gerrard is sloppy we could use the fouls he gives away, it will be away but the refs are always watching him.

I agree. The thing about Stevie me though is regardless of what he does he never gets booked. If i'm correct, a booking against Norwich (accumulation of yellow cards) rules him out of their match with us. He's been on 4 yellow cards for like 5-6 games now. Refs don't have the balls to book him.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they will with Yaya probably out for the season.

P.S. I think you've said that your dad is a Liverpool fan? Scenes at your house probably. :lol:

The shouting was awakening when Sterling opened the scoring. Not fun when I was hungover all afternoon -_-

I agree. The thing about Stevie me though is regardless of what he does he never gets booked. If i'm correct, a booking against Norwich (accumulation of yellow cards) rules him out of their match with us. He's been on 4 yellow cards for like 5-6 games now. Refs don't have the balls to book him.

No it doesn't it takes 15 yellows to be ruled out after the second sunday of april. which was surprise surprise: yesterday. if stevie had been booked vs city, he had been out for 2 games. Anyway I don't fear him, I can't remember him ever having scored or assisted against us in recent memory.

So henderson will miss the game against us from the red, hopefully stevie gets a yellow next week. Wouldnt mind suarez getting a straight red for biting another player. Cmon Luis, dem arms look tasty!

So henderson will miss the game against us from the red, hopefully stevie gets a yellow next week. Wouldnt mind suarez getting a straight red for biting another player. Cmon Luis, dem arms look tasty!

I think its better we beat their strongest 11, would look even better

I think its better we beat their strongest 11, would look even better

Of course it looks better, but that liverpool game is sandwiched between 2 CL games. We will be fatigued, they will be fresh and motivated. So I would not mind a little help at all.

We have 4 full days to prepare for Anfield, i don't think fatigue will be THAT big an issue in scouseland, the 2nd leg vs Leti will be a bigger problem in that regard.

Wierd thinking if Sunderland pull off a shock draw at Eastlands it's in our hands.

This title race is becoming no under 18 stuff, one slip up can cost us and give the title to Lpool, would rather city got it than Lpool. As for Chelsea please do not for some reason f*ck up against Sunderland, they have been terrible and it shld continue along the same path, if they are to start their revival let them start after we beat them next Saturday

We have 4 full days to prepare for Anfield, i don't think fatigue will be THAT big an issue in scouseland, the 2nd leg vs Leti will be a bigger problem in that regard.

Wierd thinking if Sunderland pull off a shock draw at Eastlands it's in our hands.

That is why we need to make sure we have a good result in Madrid, not only will it spur us on against Liverpool, it will help with having our work cut out back at the bridge against A Madrid.

Please Chelsea, I have a room mate who is a Liverpool fan, they cannot win against us let alone win the league, its bad enough they are on tht stupid winning streak, Man this Liverpool title run is really giving me sleepless nights, lets just hope we kill it once and for all on the 27th of April

We've played 11 more games then Liverpool since the start of pre season. That's a massive difference in terms of fatigue and squad size. Getting rid of Mata mid season wasn't a very smart move as I believe he could have definitely helped with some of the games this season.