Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best result this weekend although its highly unlikely to happen would be a Liverpool loss to Norwich City and a city draw against West Brom. Good if we win lol, because it will allow us to draw at Anfield and stay top without city overtaking us

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Liverpool aren't Bayern Munich ffs. We're perfectly capable of winning at Anfield. I'm confident we'll win the League.

If we turn up at Liverpool we can definately win, the problem imo is the potential banana skin against Sunderland, win that then we can start talking

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh man the games against Sunderland and Liverpool can't come soon enough!!! Winning those can really mean winning the PL

I think we can go to the final of the CL, but I'm not entirely sure we can win it because of the lack of a real striker. I still believe we have a strong chance though!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

City without Silva looked remarkably similar to us in the games where we've just not been good enough offensively like Villa and West Brom. He's such an important player for them and constantly bails them out: best AM in the league by a long way in my opinion.

No Silva and no Yaya, their two main driving forces. Those two out and City are basically out of ideas. Their brain and their engine.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd say Liverpool has a 35% chance of winning the league, Chelsea 60% and ManCity 5%.

The advantadge of them drawing against us at Anfield is huge, but I believe we can do it!

Fixed it for you(:

Liverpool aren't Bayern Munich ffs. We're perfectly capable of winning at Anfield. I'm confident we'll win the League.

Exactly, just like the buildup to the game at the ethiad. They're not as impressive as they're made out to be. Start fast, but blow their load early and fall off in the 2nd half. They do get a lot of gifts from the refs so we'll have to be wary of that. But our Defense is solid, I'm not too worried. More worried about the smaller teams (Cardiff, Sunderland).

Would be funny if it is actually Sunderland who also end our own title hope and maybe even Jose's home record in 3 days. Really need to focus on that game now. Remember stranger thing have happened in football, would also be quite possible that City is actually back in it by the end of this week when we and Liverpool both lost.

Yo, shut the fuck up, man. Damn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was reading another forum a week or so ago and one Liverpool fan suggested they might come unstuck at Carrow Road and the rest almost collectively laughed at him, citing their recent record vs Norwich.

If the players let even an ounce off that type off complacency creep in, they are in trouble.

Everyone expect them to get half a dozen goals. In the EPL that usually means that they will drop points.

But we need them to lose. A draw would not affect us, we'd still need to win at Anfield.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Even though this nerve-racking, it's important that we the fans and the players enjoy these weeks. We have played an excellent season once again and in the end, these matches are the reason why we love football and Chelsea so much. Exciting times, we have an amazing chance to do some big things.

Cmon Chelsea!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

first things first. Massive game Sunday, a win against Sunderland will put pressure on Liverpool.

Jose is a master at the big games, and can see us getting a result at anfield when we play the Vermin..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

then we lose to cardiff last day :ph34r:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everyone expect them to get half a dozen goals. In the EPL that usually means that they will drop points.

But we need them to lose. A draw would not affect us, we'd still need to win at Anfield.

Even if they did lose to Norwich, we'd still need the three points from Anfield to ensure City stay behind us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Even if they did lose to Norwich, we'd still need the three points from Anfield to ensure City stay behind us.

Yeah, you're right, forgot about that. But anyway I can't see City winning all of their matches in their current state of mind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, you're right, forgot about that. But anyway I can't see City winning all of their matches in their current state of mind.

Hope so. Would it be too much to ask for both Norwich and West Brom to help us out this weekend? :halo:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hope so. Would it be too much to ask for both Norwich and West Brom to help us out this weekend? :halo:

I am certain that at least one of Norwich, WBA and Sunderland will get something this weekend. Let's hope it's not Sunderland!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...