• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its people like this fella who make being a Chelsea supporter so fun... They keep doubting and doubting and doubting the spirit of this club and try and fain like they're supporters only to be proven wrong time and time again!

This is CHELSEA FC its never over till its over! Why are you even visiting the "Title Run In" thread if you think its over? go visit the transfer window or something like that. This thread should be for those who know this club is still alive and fighting!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I just disagree with the first paragraph. They don't make it fun at all. They're a nuisance, a pain in the arse. When opposition fans do that, then it's funny to prove them wrong, but to have to prove to our own fans?

I don't even believe that guy is a Chelsea fan, but supposing he is, he and everyone else have a right to be pessimist as in not being very confident when certain circumstances (or any) present themselves. But any fan's support should be unconditional. We should ALWAYS believe til the end because that's what support is about. If your team has a 10-points lead it's not you supporting them when you say they'll be champs, it's just you cheering, saying the obvious and celebrating it (nothing wrong there). But true fans should believe against all odds, until the end, until mathematics makes it impossible. Saying it's over it's pretty fucked up imo. even if inside you believe that, you just keep supporting in the outside. That's what the team needs, not people to say it's over... good thing the players and the management team don't come here (hopefully) to read that kind of shit.

And hopefully that's not what they come across in London either. As supporters the basic premise is just that... support and support means believing in the impossible until mathematically it's impossible otherwise.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I just disagree with the first paragraph. They don't make it fun at all. They're a nuisance, a pain in the arse. When opposition fans do that, then it's funny to prove them wrong, but to have to prove to our own fans?

I don't even believe that guy is a Chelsea fan, but supposing he is, he and everyone else have a right to be pessimist as in not being very confident when certain circumstances (or any) present themselves. But any fan's support should be unconditional. We should ALWAYS believe til the end because that's what support is about. If your team has a 10-points lead it's not you supporting them when you say they'll be champs, it's just you cheering, saying the obvious and celebrating it (nothing wrong there). But true fans should believe against all odds, until the end, until mathematics makes it impossible. Saying it's over it's pretty fucked up imo. even if inside you believe that, you just keep supporting in the outside. That's what the team needs, not people to say it's over... good thing the players and the management team don't come here (hopefully) to read that kind of shit.

And hopefully that's not what they come across in London either. As supporters the basic premise is just that... support and support means believing in the impossible until mathematically it's impossible otherwise.

I support my team always, but i get the pessimism. I'm a Chicago Cubs fan and I'm never confident they can win a game until it's over. I've been heartbroken too many times to get ahead of myself. But I'm a diehard fan. It's just how it is sometimes.

I support my team always, but i get the pessimism. I'm a Chicago Cubs fan and I'm never confident they can win a game until it's over. I've been heartbroken too many times to get ahead of myself. But I'm a diehard fan. It's just how it is sometimes.

that's the thing.

you know where it hurts, you support till the end knowing there's a big chance they won't make it, but in the outside (and sometimes even a small part of you in the inside) keeps believing.

And really, we aren't that far away from having a chance there. What he said he didn't believe would happen - City drawing a match - just happened... so it's not that he only doesn't believe Chelsea... he praises all those other teams as if they were his team instead. It's nearly gross. I've read more posts about that guy worshiping Liverpool and City than saying even half a nice word about Chelsea...

How isn't it? We win all our games, we are champs. Easier said than done, but that is case. 2-2 now. :(

What a howler by Mannone!

Easier said than done. We have only won 4 or more games in succession ONCE this season. just to give you an idea of the uphill task we face.