• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunderland at home, Liverpool away, Norwich at home and Cardiff away on the final day.

I see us winning both matches at home and Cardiff away on the last day, because we will be motivated if we will still be in the title rice.

But game against Liverpool at Anfield will be crucial!

5d8ef736c3e51c19749ff31cbd149345.png

It's almost, almost in our hands. Please Toffees please!

Us at Anfield can be similar to us at Etihad. Underdogs against a team in the very top form. Jose will love that. We have to win next week at home and let's see what happens next. What a title race this has been.

Now we can rejoice in the wake of the results today!

Loads of pressure on City, Yaya likely out for the season, Kompany def not 100%....

Regardless of what happens from here on I want an Anfield win desperately, if only to shut up these idiot commentators!

Even a win at Liverpool which will alone be very hard, we still have to hope that City slips up against someone. Which they might, the loss today probably messed with their confidence.

I am less confident now than I was when we started the game, tht was really poor from us and we surely cant win 4 games on the trot playing like that

You gotta wonder who these people are who claim to be Chelsea fans? Quit your whining you little girl! its 3pts!

It will be an incredible shame for Liverpool and City if we win the title this year, playing the way we have.

The positive for us is that next season we will have strikers.

I really hope we start playing good football next season. This season has been largely dull.

The title race is scary similar to the one in Germany in 2007. After previous champions Bayern Munich fell apart after everyone had seen how average they were. they did not even make it into the CL, so the title race was between Werder Bremen, Schalke and on 3rd placed Stuttgart. After the two favourites clashed Schalke losing at their worst enemy Dortmund handed Stuttgart the title...