• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect results for us today. If Toure really injured then that will be a massive downer for City, even if Aguero is just coming back. We're in a good position, made harder by our games against Atletico, which will be extremely draining, but you can bet your houses that this team will give everything. Can't wait for the Liverpool game, I'm sure we'll turn up - I'm actually more worried about playing the 'smaller' teams.

Perfect results for us today. If Toure really injured then that will be a massive downer for City, even if Aguero is just coming back. We're in a good position, made harder by our games against Atletico, which will be extremely draining, but you can bet your houses that this team will give everything. Can't wait for the Liverpool game, I'm sure we'll turn up - I'm actually more worried about playing the 'smaller' teams.

Luckily, the smaller teams will be at the Bridge and then the final game at Cardiff. So only 1 away game of this sort left. And if there will be the prospect of us winning the game and eventually becoming champions, it would be a huge difference. But that's if for now.

To be honest, I think Liverpool will make it.

I can't us winning the game at Anfield when the game is sandwiched between the semi-final legs against Atlético. Mourinho needs to find a balance during those games. Hazard is set to miss CL first leg, perhaps he can be fresh to the Anfield game and for the UCL 2nd leg.

What an incredibly stange tital race.

On the one hand Liverpool winning against City gives us a very good chance of winning it. Yet if we do beat Liverpool and City win all their games (which the fixture list shows is not impossible)then we effectively hand over the title to City.

Although given that we will be handing it over from Liverpool would be hilarious in a surreal way.

To be honest, I think Liverpool will make it.

I can't us winning the game at Anfield when the game is sandwiched between the semi-final legs against Atlético. Mourinho needs to find a balance during those games. Hazard is set to miss CL first leg, perhaps he can be fresh to the Anfield game and for the UCL 2nd leg.

Nah, Hazard is fine.

People here said that Gerrard is a yellow card away from a 2 games suspension, but he only has 7 so... why?

He's on nine yellow cards, not seven. One more and he's off for two games. Let's just hope Carrow Road is that lucky place for him to pick his 10th of the season.

Henderson and Gerrard out will be so huge for Chelsea. Sturridge has the same problem as Hazard and he might be out for some time. Tomorrow we will find out the results of his scan. I hate wishing players to miss games with injuries, but I won't mind Sturridge staying out for this one.

He's on nine yellow cards, not seven. One more and he's off for two games. Let's just hope Carrow Road is that lucky place for him to pick his 10th of the season.

Henderson and Gerrard out will be so huge for Chelsea. Sturridge has the same problem as Hazard and he might be out for some time. Tomorrow we will find out the results of his scan. I hate wishing players to miss games with injuries, but I won't mind Sturridge staying out for this one.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/players/profile.statistics.html/steven-gerrard#clubsTabsDisciplinary

Seven.

FOR THE THIRD TIME, GERRARD IS NO LONGER 1 YELLOW CARD AWAY FROM BEING SUSPENDED 2 MATCHES! FROM NOW ON YOU NEED 15 YELLOW CARDS BEFORE BEING SUSPENDED 3 MATCHES!

Thank you.

Edit: damn, i felt like Haranr when i wrote that. sorry.

we win all 4 matches, we WILL win the league. that is all.

Considering everyone has that (well, City with two more), the odds are perhaps not in our favour. I still believe it's City's to lose, especially when we beat Liverpool.