Wanting City (and of course Liverpool) to drop points so that we can win the title is a tricky circumstance. If that happens and we win the league, then great! If we don't, then City dropping points may well aid Liverpool in winning the league! Tricky.

Would rather much prefer Liverpool drop points than city,

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For us to win the title:

-Liverpool and City draw against each other next week

-We win all 5 games left including against Liverpool

-City lose and draw at least one of their match left(likely against Everton and Liverpool)

Will any of this happen? No, maybe the 1st but it is too much for us to ask. Hope we at least finish 2nd though.

How many pens have Liverpool had this season? It is unreal!

We really really need a draw between City and Liverpool next week. Even a Liverpool win would be ok seeing as we still have them to play but if City win i think title race for us will be 100% over! I can't see City dropping points in 2 games after next week!

For us to win the title:

-City lose and draw at least one of their match left(likely against Everton and Liverpool)

Will any of this happen? No, maybe the 1st but it is too much for us to ask. Hope we at least finish 2nd though.

i prefer liverpool win against city.

and we win all the matches including liverpool game

For us to win the title:

I dont think it is too much to ask, next week will be key if we beat Swansea and Liverpool beat City, we would then need to win our remaining 4 games and hope City draw one of their remaining 6 games.

I dont think it is too much to ask, next week will be key if we beat Swansea and Liverpool beat City, we would then need to win our remaining 4 games and hope City draw one of their remaining 6 games.

The only difficult games left for Liverpool are City, us and Palace(away). City it is the same but instead of us it is Everton. Really think they both won't drop any other points.

The only difficult games left for Liverpool are City, us and Palace(away). City it is the same but instead of us it is Everton. Really think they both won't drop any other points.

Liverpool will lose to us and draw at Palace and City will lose to Liverpool and Everton and draw at Palace

Liverpool will lose to us and draw at Palace and City will lose to Liverpool and Everton and draw at Palace

If this happens and we win the title I am going to come over to Philippines and give you a bj personally :D :D :D :D :D

(OK maybe not but would do something really stupid if that happened)

If this happens and we win the title I am going to come over to Philippines and give you a bj personally :D :D :D :D :D

(OK maybe not but would do something really stupid if that happened)

LOOOL!!! As unlikely as it may seem right now, our chances of winning the league are not as slim as some people think.

the most IDEAL scenario,

pool beats city

we beat pool

everton beat/draw against city

(considering all other matches are won by the teams who are favourites to win those matches)

nothing changes for us after this week. all we have to do is win all our remaining matches and pray for city to have a major blow up.

the most IDEAL scenario,

pool beats city

we beat pool

everton beat/draw against city

(considering all other matches are won by the teams who are favourites to win those matches)

nothing changes for us after this week. all we have to do is win all our remaining matches and pray for city to have a major blow up.

Wouldn't exactly call losing at Everton/Pool or draw at Palace a blow up

Liverpool is in our hands, if we beat them they are a non-issue (given we do what is expected of us and win all the remaining games. It's Man City where the chances of them dropping points and shrinking by the week. The chances are still there, they are in City's away games, we need the Merseyside clubs and/or Crystal Palace to do some damage.

Liverpool is in our hands, if we beat them they are a non-issue (given we do what is expected of us and win all the remaining games. It's Man City where the chances of them dropping points and shrinking by the week. The chances are still there, they are in City's away games, we need the Merseyside clubs and/or Crystal Palace to do some damage.

Is the Liverpool game at home? Or at Anfield?

For some reason I just can't see Liverpool winning the title. Yeah they're on an amazing run; they have a fantastic strike force and strong belief in the camp but I think they'll stumble. A team that finishes 21 points from the top one season doesn't just leap frog to claim the title the season after.

Can't see them beating City next weekend nor can I see them beating us.